Best Resale company

ebenmax

DIS Veteran
Due to a family situation we have to sell 3 of our smaller contracts. Does anyone have experience selling and any input on the best company to go with?
Thank you!!

I have sold a few small contracts with the Timeshare Store. I always got full asking price within a few hours of them listing the contracts. They were good about email communication.

https://www.dvcstore.com/(Reminder that you can click on links on the Dis even if it appears that they are still loading)

Since you are still deciding, you might want to think about:
a) How often does the company update the listings on its website?
b) Does the company send out emails with its listings to people who are interested? If so, how often?
c) Does the company use social media to promote its listings?
d) If you contact the company, how hard is it for you to get through?
e) What are the fees they would charge you -- but also, what are the fees that they would charge the buyer?

Thank you for the things to consider!!! This is a painful decision to sell so I want this process to be a painless as possible!

Thank you for the things to consider!!! This is a painful decision to sell so I want this process to be a painless as possible!
I would choose the company that charges the lowest commission, which I think at this point is fidelity resales. The contracts are selling themselves right now. Fidelity is also recommended by Disney.

I would choose the company that charges the lowest commission, which I think at this point is fidelity resales. The contracts are selling themselves right now. Fidelity is also recommended by Disney.
That’s because Fidelity makes the seller and the buyer pay fees. Fidelity’s prices are also usually lower than most of the others.
Sorry you have to sell, if it was me selling. I would go with either the DIS’ current sponsor www.dvcresalemarket.com, or the previous sponsor, www.dvcstore.com.

That’s because Fidelity makes the seller and the buyer pay fees. Fidelity’s prices are also usually lower than most of the others.
Sorry you have to sell, if it was me selling. I would go with either the DIS’ current sponsor www.dvcresalemarket.com, or the previous sponsor, www.dvcstore.com.
Fidelity only makes seller pay like $195. That’s a lot less than the extra 2% that dvc resale market and dvc store charge. Plus, buyer pays that fee, not seller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter