• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Restaurant for Thanksgiving

We are looking forward to eating at Wine Bar George this T-Day but wish we could have gotten an ADR to either CG or V+A instead. Doubt we'll starve at any of the restaurants:).

Last edited:
Well I don't know what you'll be able to book this close to it, but we ate at Garden Grill last year and absolutely loved it.

The menu at Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK remind me of Thanks giving. Plus the decor is very Early Americana....that is where I would go! I love a good themed restaurant! LOL

LTT if you're planning on being at the MK that day. The menu and atmosphere of the restaurant is a must if you want that true Thanksgiving feel.

Well I don't know what you'll be able to book this close to it, but we ate at Garden Grill last year and absolutely loved it.
Definitely true; lots of beloved eateries are already booked solid like LTT and not just for T-Day, Christmas Day is filling up too. This doesn't mean it's impossible with a little help from TP, OpenTable, and this site's Disney Reservation forum.

Definitely true; lots of beloved eateries are already booked solid like LTT. This doesn't mean it's impossible with a little help from TP, OpenTable, and this site's Disney Reservation forum.

We actually got our GG one thanks to TP. :D

We’re planning on doing Biergarten next thanksgiving. They offer traditional Thanksgiving food in addition to the German buffet that day.

We go biennial for Thanksgiving. There is never a shortage of Turkey options. When we went in 2016 I had a variation of a Turkey dinner every night that week. Since Thanksgiving is my favorite I was in heaven.

If I wanted traditional Thanksgiving I would want LTT. We generally choose something way different though, because we like my own traditional thanksgiving meal. Last time was Spirit of Aloha. LOL!

OP- if you have not booked your dinner, I would start looking for openings now.

Last year was our first time at Disney for Thanksgiving and we did HDDR. It was fantastic!

Depending on if you are looking for traditional fare, LTT is the only place that you are going to get that true Thanksgiving feeling. The place is just screaming Thanksgiving, very good food and service here.

Biergarten has a good buffet, and in past had turkey and the fixin' along with the German offerings... Be prepare to be so stuffed afterward... a nap will most likely be needed.

At this point you should more that likely be looking at just getting a ADR. I would look at Disney Springs...

Biergarten has a good buffet, and in past had turkey and the fixin' along with the German offerings... Be prepare to be so stuffed afterward... a nap will most likely be needed.
We went to Biergarten on a regular night last month and were so stuffed we had to amble verrry slowly around WS.

Our first Thanksgiving, we are going to Whispering Canyon. We were debating whether to "cook" (heat and serve from a grocery store) in our villa but the WCC menu looked so good.

I don't have it handy but if you search (try Google maybe?) there are a number of restaurants that offer a traditional Thankgiving meal in addition to their normal menu. Ex. I had a traditional meal at Rose & Crown.

Any place I don't have to cook is a great place to be for Thanksgiving. lol This year we are going to be at Hollywood Brown Derby. I know they used to do a Thanksgiving dinner, but I am not sure if they are this year. I'm not so fussy on the whole turkey dinner thing anyway. I think the kids would prefer though.

Our first Thanksgiving, we are going to Whispering Canyon. We were debating whether to "cook" (heat and serve from a grocery store) in our villa but the WCC menu looked so good.

Where did you find the Thanksgiving menu for WCC? Were you able to find pricing? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter