• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Restaurant???...QS/TS/Buffet

QS: Columbia Harbor House (unless Earl of Sandwich counts)
TS: Be Our Guest
Buffet: Tusker House

QS-Flame Tree
TS-Tie between Boatwrights & Yak & Yeti
Buffet-We have not done a buffet. They make me :crazy2:.

QS - Wolfgang Puck Express [Sunshine Seasons and Les Halles close 2nd and 3rd]
TS - Haven't done too many but of the ones I've been to, Yachtsman Steakhouse was really good.
Buffet - BOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Biergarten is 2nd]

I keep seeing Sunshine Seasons and am surprised. For those that mentioned it, what dish is it that makes it a favorite?

QS - Tangierine Cafe at Morocco at Epcot
TS - Hollywood Brown Derby - HS
Buffet - don't do em since I don't eat enough to justify the cost

Runner up for TS - Tea at Grand Floridian

QS- Comtempo Café in the Contemporary....good food and huge cupcakes.
TS- Le Cellier....Poutine Fries are worth the trip
Buffet- Crystal Palace breakfast....The puffed French Toast is my absolute favorite.

Also, in a separate category, Hoop De Doo is a must do every trip.

CS - BOG
TS - Le Cellier
Buffet - Cape May

So hard for me to choose just one of each - there are close ties for all of them to us.

TS: way to difficult I'd would say Tokyo Dining or Via Napoli
QS: Kringla Bakery Og Kafe, gastons tavern and Gasparilla Island Grill at GF
Buffet: Crystal Palace

QS: La Cantina de San Angel
TS: Flying Fish
Buffet: Biergarten

QS - Flame Tree BBQ
TS - 50s Prime Time or Teppan Edo
Buffet - Trails End

QS- I'm going to take the easy way out here... I have a three way tie: Flame Tree BBQ, Columbia Harbour House and Tangierine Cafe.
TS- Narcoossee's
Breakfast Buffet-The Wave
Character Breakfast Buffet- Crystal Palace. ( the breakfast lasagna is perhaps the best breakfast food under Heaven) LOL
Dinner Buffet- Boma
The, "It's not fair to include restaurant- Victoria & Albert's. We did the Queen Victoria Room last year and it was out of this world. Expensive big time, but so worth it to try once in my lifetime.

Sorry, no way I can lump the buffets all together. And this is coming from a non buffet fan... Go figure. :goodvibes

Last edited:
TOUGH question. We haven't tried ALL restaurants yet but I would still have to have more than one.

QS - Columbia Harbour House and Pinocchio Village Haus (lunch menu not dinner) in MK and Tangeriene Cafe in Epcot. (We were not so impressed with the QS lunch at BOG but…like it for dinner)
TS - BOG or Le Cellier for dinner
Buffet - Hands down it is BOMA (agree with another poster tho that the buffet prices are getting out of control tho)

This leaves soooo many others out that we also enjoy…but these are probably our top choices that we'd repeat as often as possible...

QS - Wolfgang Puck Express
TS - Narcoossee's for a signature and Sanaa for regular TS
Buffet - Boma

QS- Sunshine Seasons or Kringla Bakeri in Norway
TS- Flying Fish or Kimonos Lounge
Buffet- HDDR (it is a dinner show but I count it b/c it's AYCTE food & alcohol..the Best!)

QS - Sunshine Seasons/Columbia House/Yak & Yeti (the QS part outside the main restaurant) Sorry, can't pick my favorite of those
TS - Many are good, maybe none are to die for in my book (sorry, I'm a hard core foodie.)
buffet - Boma for sure, by a long shot.

Why is Sunshine Seasons so good? To answer a PP, because it has a huge variety of fresh food with veggies galore. Yes to the beet and goat cheese salad! And even my picky eater can eat the lo mein and be happy. It seems that everywhere you go around WDW, it's fried food, chicken nuggets and fries. SS is a huge departure from that, and it makes me a happy camper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter