Best restaurant to celebrate a birthday

skw251520

Earning My Ears
Hello its has been quite a long time since i have been on the boards alot of things have been going on in my life but I am back to my number one passion. DISNEY!!!!! So I am planning a trip for 2019 I know its a long time away but My daughter just had her first child My first grandson and next year they are having their wedding and we have decided to put their honeymoon off and plan a all out celebration of birthdays and honeymoon all into one So my question is where is the best place on Disney property to celebrate a 2 years old birthday (DINNER).. thank all Glad to be back!

I think it's hard with a 2yr old you don't really know the personality of yet.
Will he like characters?
Will you be better off choosing something the adults will find memorable?
Do you want cute dining pictures of him?
Or a meal you will all find special?

The best birthday acknowledgement I personally saw was when my wife wore her "it's my birthday" badge to Sci-Fi Drive in about 5 years ago. They made her stand up while everyone sang Happy Birthday. To appease her huge embarrassment, they presented her with a complimentary sundae (which was HUGE).

I don't know what your family or the 2yr old is into, but Rose and Crown is always a good time. The staff there is always friendly and the food is delicious. If you reserve a time around Illuminations, they have their own private viewing area. If you guys want to do a character meal, I recommend Garden Grill for either breakfast/lunch/dinner. The character interaction there is great and the food is served family style, so it's always brought out fresh and you won't have to take the little one to the buffet line. Plus, the rotating platform is cool.

This October we are celebrating both daughters birthdays. One day at crt and one day at bog. They will be turning 5 and 7 so a little older than 2.

If he likes characters crystal palace might be a good choice

A birthday party in 2019 for a baby just born is something I can't imagine planning for now.

We celebrated our DS's first birthday at O'hana. It has a really festive atmosphere, live music, the limbo, coconut races, plus they acknowledge special occasions. My DS couldn't do anything there (we have a super cute picture though), but DH and I enjoyed it!

Chef Mickey's could be fun, however, you really won't know how the 2-year old will react to the characters until you get there. Crystal Palace is also really cute, but, again, it has characters.

I like going to Tokyo Dining because they sang happy birthday to my friend cuz we were there for her birthday party celebration and the waitress showed us how to do origami!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter