Best restaurants at the resorts for solo dining?

jessicar82

Mouseketeer
I will be doing a quick solo trip at the beginning of December to see the decorations and lights. I want to do some resort hopping to see how they are decorated as well. What restaurants are best for solo dining?

Start @ Yacht & Beach for the chocolate carousel……stop to eat at blueZoo or Il Mulino - great lounges…..then walk/ferry to last year of Osborne Lights in Hollywood Studios.

At Grand Floridian - Mizner's Lounge has better than expected food (and a live band outside the open doorway….above the life-size Gingerbread House.

I think both Jiko at AKL and Flying Fish at Boardwalk have a bar facing the kitchen where you can eat and watch the chefs.

We've struck up conversations with solo travellers at Teppan Edo because the tables seat 8 and they'll seat you with others.

When I traveled solo last fall I enjoyed Sanaa, bluezoo and Grand Floridian Cafe.

I'm going solo in December as well and I would not miss Artist Point at WL for anything in the world. I missed the decorations last year, so I plan on checking them out this time!!

The bars (you can get a full meal) and lounges at: California Grill, Jiko, Citricos, Narcoossees, Blue Zoo, Artist Point, Yachtsman, Shulas and Flying Fish.

Bar/lounge dining is perfect for a solo diner!!

Jiko has a "cooking place" which is like a bar except you are sitting by the chefs and the pizza oven, not the bartender.

Sanaa has a bar where you can eat.

Crew's Cup Lounge at Yacht Club has some good food. You can eat at tables, not at a bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter