• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best restaurants you've eaten at WDW with multiple food allergies?

eeyore986

Disney Fanatic
I know disney is great with food allergies. My last trip I was only gluten-free and now I avoid dairy, soy, peanut and others. I am paleo, low carb to manage various medical issues.
I want to know of any places you've had good or bad experiences dining with multiple food allergies. Especially places where the chef made something with your dietary restrictions special for you.
Thanks for any input!

All the TS restaurants should be able to help you select a meal that is safe for you. When you book your TS they now have a list of common allergies to check off. Select all the ones you are allergic to and I would also contact SpecialDiets@DisneyWorld.com to make sure they are aware of all your needs.

For CS meals I think Special Diets will help you find places that would work for you. I know they gave me a list of CS places that were best suited for allergies.

It's been years since I have been to WDW but the chefs were great with my niece that is lactose intolerant. I have no worries about my upcoming trip with the allergies I now have.

I have a few family members with food allergies and we eat all 3 meals at TS. One person has a dairy allergy and also can't have black pepper or anything else spicy. The other person can only have 600 mg of salt a day. No matter what restaurant all the chefs have been wonderful. We have even been to buffets and dinner shows. At the buffets a chef walks them through it to show what they can have and then makes things to supplement. For the dinner shows at SOA and HDDR they could eat some things but a chef made things to supplement. Here are our favorites:

Breakfast - Boma, Cape May, WCC, Trail's End, Captain's Grille, Crystal Palace, and Tusker House.

Lunch- LTT, Trattoria, Coral Reef, Rainforest Cafe at AK, HBD, and Sci Fi.

Dinner - BOG, Tony's, Chefs, Le Cellier, 50's PTC, and Boma.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter