• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best ride in the Kingdom

DH and I usually ride Buzz Lightyear at least 3 times each time we are in MK and we visit MK 2 or 3 times each vacation. There is no other ride that we do anywhere near as often. When we were at WDW in April we rode Buzz twice the first day. On our second day at MK we went to Buzz at rope drop. We rode it 4 times in the first 40 minutes! It was great. (But I still only beat DH's score about 20% of the time.)

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

WEDWAY, hands down for me. Always has been, always will be!

Followed by: Kilimanjaro Safari, Pirates OTC, Haunted Mansion, Living with the Land, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Spaceship Earth, Kali Rapids, Big Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain.

The Haunted Mansion. I'd just stay on it for a while if they'd let me.

Am I the only one who loves Tomorrowland Transit Authority? :eek:

That and Peter Pan, Living with the Land, and my son's very first ride ever was Winnie the Pooh Adventures, so of course there is that soft spot thing again....:hug:

I wish they would let you reride TTA without getting off. I just love it. Im wierd but If I could I'd ride it 10 times in a day. It's entertaining,relaxing, you have a view of Tommorowland etc. My fave ride at DW period.

I would say Splash Mountain w/ the Pirates of the Carribean coming in a close 2nd...

I wish they would let you reride TTA without getting off. I just love it. Im wierd but If I could I'd ride it 10 times in a day. It's entertaining,relaxing, you have a view of Tommorowland etc. My fave ride at DW period.

Our first trip w/ ds, he was 4 months old, I was nursing him on TTA and we went around 7 times... I got off after the first ride and got right back on, and then after that the cast member just waved me on when I rounded towards the exit. I also LOVE the ride (not just becuase it's comfy convenient for nursing, but it's an awesome ride!!!)

wow, that's tough to pick the one favorite in a park....

DL - Indy Jones:thumbsup2
CA - CA Screamin:scared1:

MK - can't pick a favorite, it's not right :rolleyes1
Epcot - Test Track
DHS - TSM, RnR, ToT are all tied for me, again, can't pick one :eek:
AK - Expedition Everest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter