• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Rooms at Hojo Anaheim

Tyr23

Mouseketeer
Thanks to all of your wonderful responses, I've decided to book a room at the Hojo Anaheim for our August trip.

Now I need help on picking the best room location. We'd like a park view if possible, but what I'd really like to avoid is freeway noise.

Any suggestions would be great!

TIA!

Hi we were just there this past Memorial Day Weekend. We stayed at the HOJO in building 1, room #1415. We were able to see the fireworks from our balcony and I believe part of the Matterhorn. No noise at all. Very clean hotel, staff is extremely helpful. Hope you have a great trip! :wave2:

Catira - thank you so much for your quick reply! Great to have such current information when making reservations!

We'll be there tomorrow night!! We have reserved a DL view room and everyone we've dealt with at HoJo so far has been wonderful.

I'll write a trip report when we get back and let you know our room location.

:earsboy:

I love the home office rooms in Building 2, you want one overlooking the garden pool on the Harbor Blvd end of the bldg, not the freeway end. You don't have a park view though. The rooms are larger and no noise issues. You also get a microwave in those rooms.

Book the Disney view room in the tower - they face away from the highway so noise is not bad, and have a very good view of the fireworks, You can also see the Matterhorn and the monorail - well worth the extra $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter