Best route to BTMR

Joe Arkansas

Mouseketeer
We will be rope-dropping BTMR on Sunday, July 21. What is the best route to get there?

Through Liberty Square?
Through Adventureland (utilizing one of the “cut-throughs” to Frontierland)?
Something else?

Assuming that the CMs drop the ropes to Adventureland and Liberty Square at the exact same time...

Head in through Liberty Square.
Use the "boardwalk" along the "Rivers of America" waterway.

I usually go through Adventureland and cut thru at the restrooms near the Flying Carpets. But I am not sure it really matters. The cast members wait at that point for Adventureland and Liberty Square entrants to converge before you follow them up to the rides

Since the shortcut walkway through Liberty Square is currently closed for widening, I would go through Adventureland and cut through by the bathrooms. Then take the boardwalk by the river.

Since the shortcut walkway through Liberty Square is currently closed for widening, I would go through Adventureland and cut through by the bathrooms. Then take the boardwalk by the river.

FYI, the only path closed at the moment is the path from Sleepy Hollow Refreshments up to the castle (the path to the left of the castle if facing the front). This won’t impact access to BTMR at rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter