Best Seafood Buffet?

cuucuu4karaoke

Livin' Life in the Fastpass Lane
Can anybody tell me where the best seafood buffet is?

We tried Angels a few years back and thought it was bad...but that WAS a few years ago.

Any thoughts?

I've never found a good seafood buffet in the WDW area and I've been going there since the 1970's. I have found plenty of overpriced crap that wouldn't be used as bait on a decent fishing boat.

I personally don't eat seafood, but everytime we go to Orlando, we meet some friends that live locally and go to the Boston Lobster Feast. My husband and friends love it! It's a seafood buffet. It's pretty costly, but we go right before the dinner prices set in. I always order one of the steaks off the menu and it's pretty good.

I don't think they have a seafood buffet. Although the Fulton's (DTD) Seafood is awesome! I usually get the King Crab meal and split the entire meal...yummmm!!!!!

Yes, Fulton's is very good and no, they don't offer a buffet. To me, Boston Lobster Feast = ripoff tourist trap, but to each his own.

Don't know of any buffets in the area.

The best seafood I have had is at Dixie Crossroads in Titusville.

I think there is also one near WDW, but have never eaten at that one.

I love their food and would make the drive to Titusville from WDW to eat there!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter