Best Seafood In WDW??

disney ready

Mouseketeer
:confused: Trying to get an idea where the best seafood can be found? We will be there for Ash Wed. Thanks in advance.;) There are sooo many places to choose from. It so hard to decide especially when you are deciding for a party of 11.:)

I second Grumpy92's suggestions. I am not a big fish lover, but I did enjoy Flying Fish (they had some wonderful mild fish choices for me) and Narcoosee's (I usually get a fish and pasta which have been scrumptious every time) and I hear the Cape May Cafe is wonderful.

I also don't love salmon, but I hear the salmon at Artist Point is excellent.

Another couple choices would be: The Coral Reef (very good, but you are looking at an aquarium of fish during dinner, which seem weird to some), California Grill (the place to go for fish before Flying Fish), and YS had a great crabcake for a while.

You can find menus for these on Allears.com if you want to peruse the menu and decide for yourself.

It's not typically thought of as a seafood restaurant, but if you like fish, then you can't go wrong with Akershus in Norway. :)

California Grill and Flying Fish. Teppanyaki if you like sushi and grilled shrimp and/or scallops (the steak is excellent too).

HBC

Flying Fish, California Grill and the house specialty at Artist Point are all top choices.

Although I have yet to dine there, I'm going to guess that the new Bluezoo at the Dolphin will have some fabulous seafood. (I dined at Todd English's Kingfish Hall not so very long ago and it ranks as one of my top 10 best meals I have ever had...)

Lots of good choices out there....
Solotraveler:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter