• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Seafood?

ericaann94

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Wondering if someone has any recommendations for a birthday dinner that involves some good seafood.

It'll be my moms birthday during our trip and she has not been to disney in years. I unfortunately don't eat/can't stand seafood so I have no opinion at all. I have heard good things about Coral Reef and Paddlefish but would love some advice!

You don't have to spend a lot of money, Most people will suggest Signature Restaurants but I have eaten at both Signature and Regular Disney TS Restaurants and I have had excellent seafood at all the TS restaurant. On Our last trip we ate at Signature:Tiffins in AK (got the Fish Steak, very good), Epcot Reg. TS: Spice Road Table (got the Tuna steak, very good), Tutto (got the Salmon, Excellent), Skippers Canteen in MK (got the Whole fried fish, excellent). At Resorts: POLY-Kona Cafe' (Fish Steak, Excellent).

Last edited:
Bluezoo is not on the dining plan, but it was really good!

Tables in Wonderland is accepted there.

The best I've found was in Disney Springs! The Boathouse....really, really good food! we had Lobster a couple different ways as we were on our last day with food credits left so we splurged! they have a pretty good selection of different seafood too and a really nice atmosphere right on the water.

Let's work a little on "Seafood" :). FISH with scales? Or SHELL fish? There are actually different places that excel between the two categories :). "Seafood" can be about as generic as "Landfood" :).

Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. It's only 10ish- minute walk from Epcot or take the boat from HS. It is signature so keep in mind for dress code (although I've heard they can be pretty lenient with it).

Btw, if you're looking for good sushi, I recommend Kimonos at the Swan.

Hi All,

Wondering if someone has any recommendations for a birthday dinner that involves some good seafood.

It'll be my moms birthday during our trip and she has not been to disney in years. I unfortunately don't eat/can't stand seafood so I have no opinion at all. I have heard good things about Coral Reef and Paddlefish but would love some advice!
BlueZoo is our favorite for seafood, but there would be little for you (since you do not care for seafood).

Paddlefish may be too seafood-centric for you and Coral Reef is less birthday material than you might want.

So......

Capa, inside Four Seasons, would be a lovely alternative. The tapas and steaks are top-notch. Something for everyone.

Boathouse also has an extensive menu that offers plenty for both seafood & non-seafood diners.

Bluezoo, Flying Fish. I understand the not seafood options at both are stellar, but I've never been with a party of non-vegans that don't eat seafood...

Narcoosee's would be my pick. Their shrimp pasta and scallop dishes are things of legend in our family and among the very few items in Disney we ever repeat. Plus they have a few non-seafood options so you should be good. We also enjoy Flying Fish, but I find their menu very small and you may have a hard time finding something to eat there.

No table service restaurant has really good seafood. Probably Boathouse for the Disney restaurants.

Let's work a little on "Seafood" :). FISH with scales? Or SHELL fish? There are actually different places that excel between the two categories :). "Seafood" can be about as generic as "Landfood" :).
She will eat anything from the ocean....I would say probably more interested in shellfish since that is more of a treat I think.

Thanks for all the help everyone !

I've actually never heard of bluezoo so I am going to look into it now. I won't be upset if no great alternatives for me on the menu as it's not my birthday....and may be a good idea to just get a salad after all the snacks I am bound to eat at the parks.

Bluezoo has the best Seafood but with your restrictions, I would choose the Boathouse.

Hi All,

Love, love, the Cape May Clambake - something for everyone - great clams, crab legs, shrimp, etc

She will eat anything from the ocean....I would say probably more interested in shellfish since that is more of a treat I think.
So here is an interesting alternative.... go to Shula's at the Dolphin :). YOU can have the best steak you ever had, and Mom can have just about the biggest best LOBSTER on site :). And the BBQ Shrimp app is to die for :).

Blue Zoo hands down. Our family has seafood and meat lovers. The meat lovers have said the beef there was excellent. It is our go to place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter