Best seating on FOP?

I've ridden FoP enough to have ridden in every single seat in the ride. Recently during DAH we rode in pretty much each room/row on the same night.
There's little to no difference.
Ok, it sounds like they don't do request with the popularity of this ride. Hmmm, well I guess we will just take what we get and be done with it.
We take what we get on all rides. That's part of the fun

I've ridden FoP enough to have ridden in every single seat in the ride. Recently during DAH we rode in pretty much each room/row on the same night.
There's little to no difference.

We take what we get on all rides. That's part of the fun
Yeah there is little to no difference on FoP. Unlike Soarin where there is a difference.

I am often riding FOP solo, and usually get seat 8 or 16. There is not a huge difference in the experience.

I got seat #1 once and noticed it was not quite as good, so last week we rode FOP twice and did request not to be on the ends. That did mean on one of the rides we had to wait an extra few minutes for the next ride cycle. So you can request that and they will honor it (at least in our case they did).

:wizard:

I also always do FoP as a single rider, and most of the times I have ended up in seat 16. Still a great ride, but the one time I got a seat more in the middle of the row, I noticed a difference and enjoyed it a little more. It felt a bit more immersive to me there.

I'm a motion sickness prone person. with screen rides, small amounts of distortion really effect me. I haven't noticed much difference in level, but definitely prefer to be centered at seat 8 or 9 and then my son takes the seat next to me, either 7 or 10.

I only notice a difference in levels. I feel too much motion in the bottom level and in the next two levels I seem to be fine. CM have been ok about me asking not to bottom level. I've never paid attention to the seats. The ride is just too immersive I guess for me to care. It's my goodbye ride when we end each trip now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter