Best shopping?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
what are your favourite places to shop when you're in Orlando? Have done the Florida Mall, and Belz Outlets.....where else can we try? Anyone been shopping in 'Celebration'?

West Oaks mall is nice, a bit quieter than Florida Mall. Premium Outlets on I Drive. I like Ross (dress for less), just can't get designer gear any cheaper, can you? & T.J.Max on I.Drive.
New Millenia Mall should be good (oct 18). Celebration is great but only has specialty shops etc.

Florida Mall is still my favourite, especially since it was refurbished a few years back, although I'm expecting it to be well and truly usurped by the Mall at Millenia! I think Belz has had its day - the Premium Outlets at Lake Buena Vista are much nicer.

We went to the mall at Altamonte Springs last summer which is owned by the same group as the Florida Mall. It made quite a nice change and there weren't many tourists, but it's not as good IMHO.

Celebration is lovely for a change of pace, although the shops are very boutiquey and the place definitely has a feel of the Truman Show about it!

We're planning on spending a day at Winter Park this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter