Best Shrimp and Grits on property?

We loved them at HBD and would go there just for that but unfortunately they aren't currently on the menu:-( Hoping they bring them back at some point. But, one of my husbands favorite dishes in all of WDW was HBD's fettucine with shrimp. They took it off the menu and it never returned.

I recently saw someone post a photo of them
From HBD, I think you may still be able to get them if you ask for them even though they’re not on the menu currently.

All the menus were downsized due to limited capacity in the parks (I assume) so once everything is back to "normal" (whenever that may be), I'm hoping the regular menu is back!!
We did have it august this year post re-opening so I still have my fingers crossed it is a seasonal thing.

I would say that the ones we had about 5 years ago at the Wine & Food were pretty good, and a good option if you wanted to try shrimp and grits.

Oh, and hard pass on grits cake.

Has anyone tried Crystal Palace yet since it re-opened?

Blackened Catfish and Shrimp

served with Creamy Cheddar Grits, Fire-roasted Corn Salsa and Sauce Creole

I had Tiffins last week and was very good. Just a little kick to it, but nothing major. I don’t like spicy food at all but was fine with it.

I love shrimp and grits. - haven't had them yet at Homecomin' but will be there next week so maybe then... But I just had the burnt ends BBQ meatballs and cheddar grits at Polite Pig in Nov and that was really yummy.

Reviving this thread.

I don't see shrimp and grits on the online menu for Grand Floridian Cafe, but I did see it on the room service menu in a vlog by Theme Park Express. Does that mean I could order it at the Cafe?

I am allergic to shellfish so I eat nothing from the sea. :goofy:However, my friend, Laurie, swears Narcoosee's has the best shrimp and grits ever.

California Grill Brunch in April 2019 had some of the best I've ever had. Highly recommend if it becomes an option again. (I don't think they're hosting brunch right now.)

I'm looking forward to trying them at Tiffins on my next trip. I love Homecomin' but haven't had them there. They're a go-to dish of mine.

Attachments

• CG Brunch Shrimp and Grits.jpg
    CG Brunch Shrimp and Grits.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 2
*bump* Finally planning our long awaited trip back and yup, still have shrimp and grits on the brain! I think that the restaurants have changed so much post-Covid so I’d like to revisit this thread! What do y’all think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter