Best shuttle or transportation to Disneyland Hotel from LAX?

kellymouse

Earning My Ears
We are headed to Disneyland Hotel from LAX for our family of 4 and would love a recommendation for a driver or shuttle service. We would like to make a quick stop at In-N-Out Burger on the way there and eat inside. We have a rental car already booked for after our stay at Disneyland.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Kellymouse

I think the general consensus on this thread is typically Lansky.
I've used them before and they were courteous, on-time and great overall.

You're probably best to shop around for the best deal. Lansky are known to be good, as are Karmel Shuttle.

I think you're going to have a small hiccup in your desire to stop at In-N-Out.... Landky does a 20-minute stop. We've only been to In-N-Out a few times, and the name is a but misleading, ha! We've never had a visit under 45 minutes. Getting the food can take f.o.r.e.v.e.r during rush! We've waited 30+ in just the drive through, and another time was 40 when dining inside.

Probably your best bet would be Lansky's or a shuttle to your hotel, then an Uber/Lyft to In-N-Out, then another Uber/Lyft back to the hotel after you eat.

Another for Lansky! But that's mainly because we go directly to the park and only stay for the day. Lyft and Uber frequently have issues with this as they don't know where to go, or how to drop you off. I had one cost me almost an hour of park time.

While I think getting picked up at the Disneyland hotel and driving back to the airport is no issue for Uber/Lyft, my first preference for airport pickup is always a private car after my experiences with rideshares.

I used a company called In Style Transportation earlier this week and really enjoyed them. I used them from LAX to a hotel in Hollywood and then from the hotel to Anaheim. I have them scheduled to bring us back to the airport on Saturday as well. The drivers are great and the cars are amazing - Lincoln Continentals and Navigators and Cadillac Escalades.
Their rates are a lot better than a lot of the other companies in town, and they only have great reviews.
In Style Transportation

I'm almost hesitating to write this because I SO want this outfit to stay small, responsive, kind, accommodating but I did tell them I'd mention them on the Boards given the opportunity. I can't recommend Midwilshuttle highly enough. It's a silly name but, a great service.

I'd seen them recommended occasionally here and when Lansky said they couldn't do our dates, I reached out to Midwil. Their rate was much less than Lansky ($125 LAX-Tropicana) but, that wasn't the deciding factor in my booking. It was their lightening-quick responses to WhatsApp queries/requests and, yes, their using WhatsApp which, for someone travelling from Canada without data (i.e. no text ability) was extremely considerate, that made me choose to book with them.

There was a lot of trust involved, on their part and ours, as they refused to take payment in advance but now having used them I totally get that. They're just super-nice people. Their drivers were cheerful, their vehicles (in both cases - LAX-Disney Disney-SNA on the return) clean and spacious. They were on time, both ways, despite me changing the pick-up time on our Disney-SNA leg a few times at the last minute.

Can you tell I'm a fan?

I'm almost hesitating to write this because I SO want this outfit to stay small, responsive, kind, accommodating but I did tell them I'd mention them on the Boards given the opportunity. I can't recommend Midwilshuttle highly enough. It's a silly name but, a great service.

I'd seen them recommended occasionally here and when Lansky said they couldn't do our dates, I reached out to Midwil. Their rate was much less than Lansky ($125 LAX-Tropicana) but, that wasn't the deciding factor in my booking. It was their lightening-quick responses to WhatsApp queries/requests and, yes, their using WhatsApp which, for someone travelling from Canada without data (i.e. no text ability) was extremely considerate, that made me choose to book with them.

There was a lot of trust involved, on their part and ours, as they refused to take payment in advance but now having used them I totally get that. They're just super-nice people. Their drivers were cheerful, their vehicles (in both cases - LAX-Disney Disney-SNA on the return) clean and spacious. They were on time, both ways, despite me changing the pick-up time on our Disney-SNA leg a few times at the last minute.

Can you tell I'm a fan?

I came here to say the same thing! Midwilshuttle is amazing and we have been singing their praises for more than a year. We used them in January 2020 and had an amazing experience. The people were so kind and patient and did a great job getting our group of six with car seats and strollers etc from LAX to Anaheim. I’m sure they could negotiate a deal that accommodates a stop at In and Out - or it would be worth a text to ask them!

We just got back and used Karmel Shuttle roundtrip from Long beach airport and used Lanskey to Universal. We definitely will use Karmel again for our party of six in a passenger van, plenty of room for us and our luggage. Lanskey on the other hand was very cramped with 6 of us in a suburban to Universal and no luggage, and we were there in 30 minutes! It was a very fast and bumpy ride and I almost lost my cookies, had a bag out!! I do get car sick, but had been taking motion pills and that was the only time I got sick!! Maybe a smaller group would do ok with them.

I was going to book Lansky and when I looked them up on Google it said permanently closed. I emailed them to try and schedule but he said he was booked at that time.🤷🏻‍♀I’ll have to try someone else.
Thanks for your help!

I was going to book Lansky and when I looked them up on Google it said permanently closed. I emailed them to try and schedule but he said he was booked at that time.🤷🏻‍♀️I’ll have to try someone else.
Thanks for your help!
See my post earlier in the thread about In Style Transportation. Much less expensive than Lansky, and an extremely reputable company.

We just used Karmel this week and they were excellent. I had a text and call when we landed.

We are headed to Disneyland Hotel from LAX for our family of 4 and would love a recommendation for a driver or shuttle service. We would like to make a quick stop at In-N-Out Burger on the way there and eat inside. We have a rental car already booked for after our stay at Disneyland.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Kellymouse

we’ve always used lansky due to the fact they had car seats available. Great service!

Has anyone used Lyft airport to Disneyland recently? Wondering if there are more drivers available than a few months ago.

Has anyone used Lyft airport to Disneyland recently? Wondering if there are more drivers available than a few months ago.
The headache with taking Uber or Lyft from LAX is that if you’re not going with Uber or Lyft Black, you have to take a bus over to the rideshare lot from the terminal. If you use Black, which is comparable in price and service to any professional car service company, they can pick you up right outside of baggage claim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter