Best Signature Dinner

If we are talking "experience", my vote would go to California Grill for the overall experience. Great food, great service, unbelievable view. You are also whisked up to the restaurant in a private elevator which is fun.

If you are looking for a quieter experience with great food and service, I would pick Artist Point. WL is absolutely gorgeous and fun to visit and the food and service at AP are wonderful.

If you want a great in-park signature, I would pick Monsieur Paul. Service and food are exceptional (highly trained serving staff) and you enter the restaurant by going up some stairs behind Chefs de France (again, making it feel special and exclusive)

I must say Artist Point as well. :love:

I am also very aware that the restaurant has had some varied reviews in the past. But their signature dish (the salmon) is amazing and their signature dessert (wild berry cobbler) is out of this world! :cloud9:

Plus I know that I am super partial regarding the location... :goodvibes
But I love the Wilderness Lodge so much, although I must say that even if AP was located somewhere else (yeah, like where? *LOL* :laughing:) I'd still love it for the food, ambiance and over all dining experience. :woohoo:

Victoria and Albert's main dining room

+1 for California Grill overall Victoria and Albert's notwithstanding

I also really like Jiko for a romantic quiet evening

Of the ones I've done:
1. California Grill
2. Tiffins
3. Hollywood Brown Derby
4. Cinderella's Royal Table

Best experience was Cali Grill. Best food was Tiffins.

I would say either Artist Point or narcoossee's. I like both for different reasons. The salmon is the best I've had at Artist Point.

I eat at California Grill almost every trip to the exclusion of other signatures - it's kind of a joke at this point, I just love the food + experience so much (even if there's no fireworks show, which there usually is - just the view alone is so breathtaking!)

In October I'm once again doing CG, but we're also doing Hollywood Brown Derby for a change, and trying out Chef Art Smith's Homecoming. Looking forward to these.

I have only ever done 1 so far and that is California Grill- We had a later reservation- We were on the roof or observation area outside and watched some fireworks and then came back and waited about 45 after our reservation to get seated. Food was ok- My veal chop came out pretty much raw, but that late at night I couldn't bare to send it back. Overall, it was a nice and neat experience but didn't think it was worth the money. Its off my bucket list at this point.

Artist point looks interesting but the menu doesn't float my boat.

Artist Point is fabulous; the location, the food, the service - I have never been disappointed with a meal there.

Another favorite that I haven't seen mentioned is Yachtsman Steakhouse. If you're a fan of good steaks, this is a don't miss signature restaurant. I also love the location - an easy walk or boat ride from Epcot or HS.

You'll likely get numerous recommendations, and every restaurant will have its detractors (even V &A, though those are admittedly rare). If you're truly looking for one or two to book, just look at the menus and start there. I would never say not try a place if you think you'd like it, though there are a couple to which I'll likely not return. However, your question asks "what is your favorite signature dining experience?" not which ones I didn't like. To wit:
Artist Point: There are several reasons, among them being it holds a special place in mine and my wife's relationship (first meal together on Disney property, site of our wedding reception dinner); the ambiance is superb and romantic; and the food is usually excellent, as is the service. We've never had a bad meal there in nearly a decade, though we once had less than their best, and in that case, though the problems weren't huge, the manager more than made up for it. We go every time we visit, though we also do other signatures. AP, however, is one we simply won't miss.

I wasn't going to post, because I've only been to one. But no one has mentioned it. It was bluezoo, and I was really impressed- a pretty top-notch experience.

Not on the dining plan though (but it's on TiW).

1. Victoria and Albert's is expensive, but hard to beat.
2. California Grill is always good, but the last 2 times had parents there who let their kids run all over the restaurant.
3. Artist Point - great all around
4. Narcoosees - great food and view.
5. jiko - if you go later, its not as crowded and much more enjoyable.
6. Flying Fish - their old menu was really good, love the new one.

I have only ever done 1 so far and that is California Grill- We had a later reservation- We were on the roof or observation area outside and watched some fireworks and then came back and waited about 45 after our reservation to get seated. Food was ok- My veal chop came out pretty much raw, but that late at night I couldn't bare to send it back. Overall, it was a nice and neat experience but didn't think it was worth the money. Its off my bucket list at this point.

Artist point looks interesting but the menu doesn't float my boat.
I felt the same about California Grill. Great view and nice space, but I wasn't wowed like I hoped.

We are trying Jiko next week, so hoping we love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter