Best site for buying tickets

marcar12

Mouseketeer
We are renting DVC points to stay at the Bay Lake Tower. We have already made those arrangements, and our reservations are in our MDE account. But we still need to purchase our tickets. I want to do that sooner than later. Does anyone have experience renting DVC points for staying on property and buying tickets separately? Where is a good place to buy our tickets from... maybe for a discount? Will connecting them to our MDE account and reservations be fairly easy? I just want to make sure that nothing gets messed up as far as being able to schedule FP+ at 60 days out and getting our magicbands, etc. Thanks for your help!

I’m currently looking at undercover tourist and thinking that I will buy in the next few days in case the price increases however their savings estimates seem a little off. They’re saying gate prices are about $10 higher than I’m finding on the Disney direct website (yes I’ve compared with and without taxes accordingly). Undercover tourist is still cheaper but I’m not sure what’s going on as they’re usually quite reliable. Is Disney direct cheaper online in advance than at the gate? Is that the difference in seeing?

It's best to buy your tickets through the official WDW website, especially since you already have an existing WDW room reservation and MDE account, all you have to do is login to your account on the official WDW website and purchase the tickets, they will automatically be added to your MDE and linked to your WDW room reservation..

http://www.disneyworld.com

It's best to buy your tickets through the official WDW website, especially since you already have an existing WDW room reservation and MDE account, all you have to do is login to your account on the official WDW website and purchase the tickets, they will automatically be added to your MDE and linked to your WDW room reservation..

http://www.disneyworld.com

Why, when you can save money buying from Undercover Tourist (or any one of several other authorized resellers)?

I found out through our HR department that we are members of ticketsatwork dot com. This gives a corporate discount that is cheaper than undercover tourist by hundreds. You might see if you or a family member has this benefit.

I've purchased through both Undercover Tourist and Disney website in past. With no discounts UT is definitely a better deal and you can take the tickets from them and link them to your WDW online account. This year we purchased tickets straight from Disney online. Purchased Disney giftcards from target using my Redcard to get 5% off. In the end the final ticket price for a 7 day ticket was within $4 of UT but I just found it easier this route. Either way they both are good options and UT often has promos that may work good for you. At this time none fit my situation.

We've used UT multiple times and never had any issues. Their shipping is super quick and they offer great customer service on other things like discounted hotels. Love UT!

In past 3 trips I booked everything directly thru Disney, room, tickets, dining plan. This trip we went totally different route and rented DVC points through DVC rental store and bought both US/IOA and Disney Tickets through Undercover Tourists. Our Disney tickets came in pass cards which I linked directly to MDE and the US/IOA tickets are e tickets.

Didn’t have any issues dealing with Undercover Tourist and linking cards to account and was able to secure 6 day park hoppers with 7th day free so felt it was a good deal

I have shopped around on many websites but to me AAA has the best prices. Other sites may look good but they add taxes when you move your cart for payment. AAA prices have the taxes built in. We are going in June of this year and AAA was cheaper than anyone else.

I shop around but have used UT, parksavers, AAA and Disney's web site. I just go with whoever has them for less at the time I'm looking.

I have shopped around on many websites but to me AAA has the best prices. Other sites may look good but they add taxes when you move your cart for payment. AAA prices have the taxes built in. We are going in June of this year and AAA was cheaper than anyone else.

UT and parksavers both build the taxes into the price so the price you see is the final cost. It might be just because we don't have a local AAA office so I have to go through their web site but I haven't found their tickets to be any less than the others,sometimes the same price as Disney is showing.

Undercover Tourist and Park Savers from what I've looked at, but you have to buy multiple day tickets (I think 3-4 or more days is the when it starts being cheaper) to make it worth your while; otherwise, disney tickets purchased online is the way to go.

I also have access to Tickets At Work, but Park Savers ended up giving us the better price for the type of tickets we need. Plus, I had a promo code from a blog that saved another $2!

Like a lot of other PP, we've previously booked all through Disney but are renting DVC points this time around, so I figured I'd take the discounts where I could! I like that Park Savers emailed me e-ticket information so I could go on and link it to MDE. It was also fun to get physical tickets in the mail! Mine has the hitchhiking ghosts on it. I'm considering it my first souvenir from our upcoming trip! :hmghost:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter