• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Snack For $6 and Under Around WDW!?

Morgan W

Earning My Ears
As we all know, food in Disney can often get a little pricey! While sometimes it is a little harder to find, I have seen some decent sized food and dessert items around Disney parks, resorts, and shopping areas, for under $6. My main question is what have you found around WDW for under $6, thats was a great treat!? I love to try new foods and desserts, during my trip in May!

Almost every confection at Goofy's Candy Co (DS), Main St Confectionery, and Candy Cauldron (DS) are under $6 each. (With a few exceptions.) The Cashew Patties are delicious.

Epcot:
Norway- School Bread: $3.99

DS: Ghirardelli Hot Chocolates are between $4-6.

I'd say a good majority of the snack items are $6 and under.

Refillable popcorn bucket was our favorite, cheap snack last trip. The boys stuck with regular butter which meant I got the maple flavor all to myself!

Refillable popcorn bucket was our favorite, cheap snack last trip. The boys stuck with regular butter which meant I got the maple flavor all to myself!
Where do you get the maple flavour? And is it as salty as the regular kind? Thanks!

Where do you get the maple flavour? And is it as salty as the regular kind? Thanks!

There's a kiosk outside of Canada that has it. It's not salty at all. There was a cart in MK in Frontierland that had it too, but I thought I'd seen that they were no longer serving the maple one.

There are some awesome sub-$6 options at Epcot:

American Dream (my all-time fav) - Fife and Drum
School Bread - Kringla Bakeri og Kafe
Macaron (the one filled with cream and raspberries) - Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Kakigori with sweet milk - Kabuki Cafe
Croissant Donut - Refreshment Port (when it returns after F&W)

Well, if you're willing to share with someone, you can get the cheese plate and a full-sized baguette from Les Halles for $13. Slightly more than $6 per person, but it's really tasty :) Or, if you're a carb-lover like me, the baguette and a few pats of butter are all I need to be happy lol!

I was going to say the refillable popcorn buckets,too. I think the bucket is more than $6 the first time (internet says $10-$20 depending on type), but then refills throughout the rest of your trip are less ($1.75). Plus, when you get home, you have a cool bucket for toys/crayons/whatever.

Chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti local foods is inexpensive, and makes a nice lunch for me (it's a side item, but I find it yummy and filling). They also have an order of pork egg rolls for about $5-$6 I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter