best snack in AK

my teen daughters both say the egg rolls at Yak and yeti counter service. my 10 year old boy says the cupcake with the chocolate sucker on top (when we went in March it was a Monkey like animal in September it was a bat)

The roasted sugar coated pecans, only place we can find them.

We like the cupcakes at Kusafiri a lot. They usually have a couple different options, including one with peanut butter and one with coconut. They are large and can easily be shared. We also seem to get popcorn at AK a lot, though I don't really know why.

Not sure of the name but if you are in Asia heading towards EE there is a place on the right side that had hummus veggies and little pita bread. Soooo good! Right across from there you can get edamame, this was also great

The White Elephant Cupcake from Kusafari Bakery...
WhiteElephant_1_zps4c0eddd5.jpg

No NO NO, as with any park(except EPCOT, where they just arent up to snuff for some reason) the only snack is the TURKEY LEG!

New to us this trip!!! Tril-o-Bites by Dino land, the MOST amazing Baked Apple blossom (kind of like a HUGE apple dumpling!) I can see where my snack credits are all going next trip!! With the soft serve on it it probably weighed 3#!!!!

Frozen Cappucino at the Royal Anandapur Tea Company best drink in the whole of disney!!!:yay:

It's actually not a snack - it's a dessert at Yak & Yeti (table service): cream cheese wontons with fresh pineapple and vanilla ice cream with honey vanilla drizzle.

The best! :thumbsup2

The White Elephant Cupcake from Kusafari Bakery...
WhiteElephant_1_zps4c0eddd5.jpg

YES! This is my favorite as well. Although last time I had one, the frosting had totally changed and was more generic...hope that was temporary!

And my DH would say the Jalapeno cheese pretzel. :thumbsup2

No NO NO, as with any park(except EPCOT, where they just arent up to snuff for some reason) the only snack is the TURKEY LEG!

My favorite, too. And what I always vote for in every thread that pops up like this.

But I've been told, in the past, it's not really a snack. It's a meal. :) I don't argue, but, for my family of 5, one (or two) are definitely a snack.

Definately agree on Kusafari Bakery. It is one of my favorite hidden gems in all of the parks. Along with the white chocolate elephant brownie already mentioned, the paw print brownie is also something I highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter