Best Snack that You Can't Get Anymore

Spicy chicken waffle sandwich:
Sleepy-Hollow-spicy-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg

credit for photo to DisneyFoodBlog.com

I'm really sorry to see this go as well. It was so good and a bargain (relatively speaking).

Does anybody know the rationale for not having the jalapeno stuffed pretzels anymore. I used to use them as a light lunch on my AK day. Now, AK really doesn't have anything appealing for lunch as far as I am concerned. I just don't like barbecue, and the "Asian" salad at the Yak and Yet outpost is blah.
My son wanted a turkey leg our last trip and they weren't available. We asked about it, and were told it was because birds were choking on bones that were either fed to them or thrown in the trash. I personally don't miss turkey legs, though.

The Jalapeno stuffed pretzel, I knew where it was at each park. Each park had a different look. I also miss the cream cheese one, that they just introduced at Epcot & DHS. So annoyed at that.

tumblr_nthcatnk9U1rzxvpbo3_500.jpg

Fries with plastic cheese, I use to order a side of fries and then top with plastic cheese at Cosmic Ray's.

tumblr_mk3f42grLR1rzxvpbo1_500.jpg

Dear Disney....Please find a way to bring back the jalapeño stuffed pretzel!

There used to be this egg roll cart near the line for the Jungle Cruise back in the early 90s. And it sold these AMAZING hot dog egg roll things. It was like a hot dog with cheese in an egg roll wrapper and they were phenomenal.
....I miss those hot dogs so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter