Best Spa?

Rafikifan

DIS Veteran
I know there are a few spas on property. Which is the best for a couples massage and pedicures?

One note about Senses at GF (because a phone CM got the info wrong...) - obviously there are independent locker rooms for each gender, but each gender also has their own waiting area. There is no coed waiting area. I agree it was nice though. Seemed more upscale than the Senses at Saratoga Springs. Those are the only two I've been to.

Aren't the spas at GF and SSR run by the same vendor? You might check for reviews of the Mandara Spar at S/D.

I've been to Senses at Saratoga Springs and Mandara. Both were wonderful but the atmosphere at Manadara was awesome! Going back to Mandara next week :cloud9:

I've been to Senses at Saratoga Springs and Mandara. Both were wonderful but the atmosphere at Manadara was awesome! Going back to Mandara next week :cloud9:

I'd be interested in your review when you return or to hear from others. I'll be staying at the S/D in a couple of months and celebrating a birthday while down there. I've never been to a spa so I was thinking of trying it out as a treat on my birthday and was wondering how the S/D spa compares to the Disney ones in general.

I'd be interested in your review when you return or to hear from others. I'll be staying at the S/D in a couple of months and celebrating a birthday while down there. I've never been to a spa so I was thinking of trying it out as a treat on my birthday and was wondering how the S/D spa compares to the Disney ones in general.
I'm back (sadly :) ) I was at Mandara Spa this past Thursday and loved it once again. It's located over by the east elevators. The Spa itself is beautiful and relaxing. The women at the desk are super friendly and accommodating. I was there for a few hours for two separate treatments and enjoyed them both very much. Hillary was my masseuse for the full body massage. She was great! Sadly I don't remember the woman (bad with names) who did the facial but she was just as wonderful. The relaxation room is so peaceful and overlooks the area by the huge clam shell. They offer water, tea or wine while you relax and you're permitted to take as long as you like to sit there. I think Mandara would be perfect especially since you are staying in that resort.

I'm back (sadly :) ) I was at Mandara Spa this past Thursday and loved it once again. It's located over by the east elevators. The Spa itself is beautiful and relaxing. The women at the desk are super friendly and accommodating. I was there for a few hours for two separate treatments and enjoyed them both very much. Hillary was my masseuse for the full body massage. She was great! Sadly I don't remember the woman (bad with names) who did the facial but she was just as wonderful. The relaxation room is so peaceful and overlooks the area by the huge clam shell. They offer water, tea or wine while you relax and you're permitted to take as long as you like to sit there. I think Mandara would be perfect especially since you are staying in that resort.

Thanks for the update - that sounds amazing!! I'm happy to hear you had a good experience and you're right that it is definitely the most convenient for this trip. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter