Best Steak, paying OOP?

Had a great steak at Kona last trip. Definitely the best meal I’ve had at Disney in quite some time, and one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. It was a steak for 2 cost $95. It was a good size Porterhouse, strip steak and a filet. It came with a salad and two potatoes. Really tender and flavorful.

Had a great steak at Kona last trip. Definitely the best meal I’ve had at Disney in quite some time, and one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. It was a steak for 2 cost $95. It was a good size Porterhouse, strip steak and a filet. It came with a salad and two potatoes. Really tender and flavorful.
Glad to hear this! We are eating at Kona for the first time this August and we were wondering how the steaks are. Sounds like we will be pleased. Were you on the dining plan? Did they charge you two credits for this? Sound like something my daughter and I could share well.

We did LeCellier last year, the food was fantastic, however the atmosphere is not, the tables are so crammed together that you feel like everyone is on top of you. We are not going back this year for that reason

Glad to hear this! We are eating at Kona for the first time this August and we were wondering how the steaks are. Sounds like we will be pleased. Were you on the dining plan? Did they charge you two credits for this? Sound like something my daughter and I could share well.

We were on the dining plan and it was two credits. Still a good “deal” though. If I remember correctly, when you order a regular steak they don’t come with a side. Maybe just some onion straws or something, if you want a side it’s not included in the plan. The steak for two comes with a salad and two baked potatoes.

We ate recently at Le Cellier and my husband and I both got the filet. We enjoyed it very much. The only complaint I had was the tables are packed in. So closely that you could easily make friends with those sitting at the next table. Not really my idea of a romantic dinner.

We have also eaten at Yachtsman and loved it - it's a different experience than what we had at Le Cellier. Yachtsman really felt like fine dining and we didn't feel rushed at all. After dinner we walked around the Beach Club (which is magical at night ). Le Cellier, being as popular and being in a theme park had a rushed feel to the meal.

We've read good things about Shula's and will try that on the next trip.

Can I ask those that have been to Shula's previously what the dress code is? We've previously eaten at Yachtsman but after reading the reviews here I thought I'd change it up for our next trip and switch our reservation to Shula's. Thanks all :)

Yachtsman is a great place also the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs had great steak...its a place not to many people know about

Best filet I've had on property was at Citricos at the GF. Best other cut of steak I've had was the NY strip at Yachstman.

Caveat: I have not eaten at Shula's, so I can't speak in comparison to that.

Would not recommend Le Cellier at all. Steaks were way too salty and everyone is crammed together. Haven't been to Shula's but Yachtsman or even Narcoossee's are much better than Le Cellier for steaks. I even liked the steak at Mama Melrose better than Le Cellier.

We thought that the filets at Citricos and also at The Wave were much better than Le Cellier.

Throwing one out, with a caveat.... CAPA (4 Seasons).

We are BOOKED there in NOV, due to stunning reviews. But we have NOT been there yet. We are MAJOR Shula's (Dolphin) fans.
Capa has the best steaks in central Florida and the best service. We are keto and live locally in Bay Hill and eat at Shula's, STK, Fogo de Chao, Boathouse and Flying Fish regularly. Capa's Tomahawk is our favorite. My only complaint is their overpriced wine list. You will not be disappointed.

Definitely Yachtsman's Steakhouse. It's up there with the best steaks I've ever had in my life. I recommend the filet mignon, my daughter got it and was gracious enough to share with me, it was mind blowing delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter