• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best strategy and company for renting a car at LAX and dropping off near Disney?

calablovedisney

DIS Veteran
Due to a few circumstances I have not yet rented a car for our upcoming trip to LA to visit our DD. We will need to rent a car for the first few days since we will be staying in the Burbank area and visiting various places (recs welcome). Since I do not see a reason to have a car while at DL, we want to drop it off. My daughter's friend will be joining us for DL and drive us back to the airport. I think I read somewhere on here that Alamo has a place near DL. Are they easy to rent with at LAX? In Orlando, Alamo is super easy-right at the airport and we set it all up ahead. And, we will be returning on Sunday night, does anyone know if that would be a problem? Or, does anyone have a better rental company to go with? This is our first LA/DL trip and I am feeling a little lost still. TIA

Enterprise would probably be the most convenient since they have an office at the Paradise Pier Hotel. We are going out there for a concert in September and I am going to use a car service for the to/from the airport and then rent from there for the day of the concert. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel it is a quick walk over there to pick it up and then I can drop it off and put the keys in the drop box when we get back that night. (We are doing the parks for a couple of days before the concert and the day after)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter