Best strategy to get to Monsieur Paul eith least number of steps?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
Hello all!
We have an ADR tomorrow at Monsieur Paul's.
My DH broke his hip six months ago, and is coming along well, but walking is still a chore.
We are offsite at Vistana, and he has a handicap tag. He absolutely refuses to let me rent a chair for him.
Is there any method, including calling an uber, to come in the international gate with fewer steps than parking at the front? I'd like him to feel fresh and not tired for our anniversary dinner, if possible. Thnx

Hello all!
My DH broke his hip six months ago, and is coming along well, but walking is still a chore.
We are offsite at Vistana, and he has a handicap tag. He absolutely refuses to let me rent a chair for him.
Is there any method, including calling an uber, to come in the international gate with fewer steps than parking at the front? I'd like him to feel fresh and not tired for our anniversary dinner, if possible. Thnx
You’d have to go to a hotel to use the international gateway which is probably a longer walk via a ride share directly.

You might be able to get dropped off close to the Caribbean beach skyliner station and take that to EPCOT or go in the front of the park and use the boat across the lagoon.

Hello all!
I'm not sure where the handicap parking is at Hollywood Studios, but assuming it's convenient to the skyliner, I think the least steps would be to take the skyliner from HS to Epcot, enter through International Gateway, and head straight for France. He will have to walk up a hill to get from the IG entrance to the bridge that connects to France.

I think the only think you could do is to Uber to Beach Club then take the boat from there to Epcot

I think the only think you could do is to Uber to Beach Club then take the boat from there to Epcot
They usually won't let an Uber through the Beach Club security gate unless the occupants have a resort reservation or an onsite ADR. An Epcot ADR won't count.

They usually won't let an Uber through the Beach Club security gate unless the occupants have a resort reservation or an onsite ADR. An Epcot ADR won't count.
OK then. I see what you said right above me and agree that your plan is the only way. I think Medical parking is over by security. Probably not too far of a walk to Skyliner.

Could also Uber to the Swan/Dolphin and take the boat to IG (not a particularly fast trip but would be sitting) They have no restrictions on who gets dropped off there.
It's a lot of steps to walk through either Swan or Dolphin from porte cochere to back exit to boat dock. Taking their own private vehicle to Hollywood Studios medical parking and getting on the skyliner would be easier, and more comfortable, because they're in their own vehicle. In addition, there is no seat known to humankind as uncomfortable as the seats on the Friendship boats and this gentleman is recovering from a broken hip after all. The drop off at Epcot for boat and skyliner are in the exact same place with regard to International Gateway. The biggest possible snafu with the skyliner is a possible closure due to lightening, in which case the boats won't run either.

Celebrating 40th anniversary and my 65th day. It's been the special place since it was Bistro de Paris. I am still trying to convince him the "empowerment chair" would not damage his self concept.otherwise, I think skyliner from HS is best option.thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter