Best Stroller Type Rental for WDW - No Child

I bought a LifeStraw water bottle, after I read the suggestion on disneytouristblog. It's fantastic, it removes the bad taste from the water. I just ask for iced water wherever and put it in the bottle. It's supposed to remove all bugs from water taken anywhere camping or similar, so it should be ok for tap water.
oh, don't like having the visual for "bugs from water."

we have a new Britta filtered water bottle that we bought for the trip earlier this month... that plus Gatorades and big battery charger for gadgets weigh our bag down.

I think on prior trips before baby, we had one backpack between the two of us.... fairly common... ponchos, snacks, meds (diabetic), the aforementioned stuff. Wife probably has to charge her phone like 6x so we have a 20k mAh one. More power to people who can go without any bags but we choose to have them.

It seems that several years ago, when I was still teaching, heavy backpacks were an issue, so it became common to see backpacks with rolling wheels and telescoping handles, kind of like rolling luggage. They must still be available, either at places that sell backpacks, or I just realized, at places that sell luggage. If I come across them, I'll let you know.

It seems that several years ago, when I was still teaching, heavy backpacks were an issue, so it became common to see backpacks with rolling wheels and telescoping handles, kind of like rolling luggage. They must still be available, either at places that sell backpacks, or I just realized, at places that sell luggage. If I come across them, I'll let you know.

I had thought that Disney didn't permit those (along with rolling coolers and wagons), but my information may be dated. I recall them being declared a trip hazard.

Strollers are a pain in the back end, and I'd see if you can't figure out how to go without the big backpack and get your park stuff down to what you can carry for the day. Stroller parking is a game of "find your stroller" - CMs move the strollers around to maximize stroller parking, stroller parking is often a long walk from the attractions, or the parking is near the entrance and the exit is no where near the strollers. As was mentioned, strollers get stolen (often enough that when we'd rent Disney strollers we made sure to keep the receipt to replace the stroller, which we did at least once a trip) and stuff inside strollers gets stolen (someone must have really needed my diapers and fruit snacks).

I bought a LifeStraw water bottle, after I read the suggestion on disneytouristblog. It's fantastic, it removes the bad taste from the water. I just ask for iced water wherever and put it in the bottle. It's supposed to remove all bugs from water taken anywhere camping or similar, so it should be ok for tap water.

After using one camping, I bought a number of them to put in the cars. They're great.

s was mentioned, strollers get stolen (often enough that when we'd rent Disney strollers we made sure to keep the receipt to replace the stroller, which we did at least once a trip) and stuff inside strollers gets stolen (someone must have really needed my diapers and fruit snacks).
Stuff inside strollers also gets eaten. Food, anyway. Probably not diapers. I've seen squirrels sitting in strollers having a feast on what the owner left there.

Stuff inside strollers also gets eaten. Food, anyway. Probably not diapers. I've seen squirrels sitting in strollers having a feast on what the owner left there.
Did you guys see the recent article about the man caught stealing stuff + car keys from WDW strollers, to then steal stuff from cars (rather than stealing the car itself)? I can understand guests leaving backpacks, popcorn buckets, mugs, all sorts of stuff... not wanting to lug everything, but car keys / phones? Not that big/difficult to take with you on an attraction/restaurant/restroom.

This was our first go around with a stroller, and while we were conscious of stroller theft, and we occasionally still left a backpack for a short period (tried not to). Also saw several guests in a hurry, sometimes hitting our stroller trying to squeeze into a tight sport. We didn't bring our very expensive new stroller, and borrowed a clunker rather than rent. And just bought 2 more used ones this past Sat for WDW. Collecting strollers all of sudden. Our foyer is cluttered with 4 of them, and I actually injured myself racing through there in the dark this week. I have a graveyard of strollers now.

Did you guys see the recent article about the man caught stealing stuff + car keys from WDW strollers, to then steal stuff from cars (rather than stealing the car itself)? I can understand guests leaving backpacks, popcorn buckets, mugs, all sorts of stuff... not wanting to lug everything, but car keys / phones? Not that big/difficult to take with you on an attraction/restaurant/restroom.

I think this is twofold - the first is that people think of Disney as "safe" and "happy" - in this magical place no one would steal your stuff from your stroller. The second is that when you are at Disney with kids and distractions, its just easy to forget that your bag with your car keys in it is tucked into your stroller as you grab your kid and head into the line for Dumbo.

I think this is twofold - the first is that people think of Disney as "safe" and "happy" - in this magical place no one would steal your stuff from your stroller. The second is that when you are at Disney with kids and distractions, its just easy to forget that your bag with your car keys in it is tucked into your stroller as you grab your kid and head into the line for Dumbo.
I’ve also seen many posts asking if it’s ok to leave your backpack with your chair at a waterpark rather than renting a locker. Some people who do it, actually stated that most guests at WDW must be middle class or wealthier to be able to afford to be there, and otherwise less likely to take your stuff, took comfort assuming that.

We definitely see a lot of abandoned bags on chairs while heading out to slides and once saw someone going from bag to bag, which another guest confronted.

Before I'd rent a stroller to lug around drinks, I would strongly consider reusable water bottle and powdered drink packets OR rent a locker at the park.

I used a rollator (Drive Nitro) for years at WDW. I would sit my drawstring bag on the seat as we strolled around the parks. You could easily fit 2 backpacks. Unlike a stroller, you can take a rollator into the line so you only need to pick up the bags to get on a ride. Then retrieve the rollator once you get off the ride and add your bags back onto it. I even could use the rollator in the line at Pirates since it’s considered a wheelchair and they moved it to the exit area once I got to the boarding area. The Nitro folds super easy for the bus, as well.
I have to use an ECV now but I still miss the awesome flexibility of using a rollator.

Boy, as someone who uses a stroller for our youngest, on the occasions when I *haven’t* had to use a stroller it has been such a better experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter