Best thing I ever drank in Epcot - Snacking and Drinking in the WS

Not big drinkers, but our favorite snack has to be the chocolate/caramel covered pineapple spears at Karamel Kuche in Germany. In the heat of the summer, there is nothing better than that creamy, juicy treat! :thumbsup2

My favorite is the grapefruit beer in Germany. I also liked the Grand Mariner Slush as well. :yay:

Orange-mango fire margarita or the jalapeño margarita at La Cava in Mexico. Perfect if you like spicy! Have one every evening. Delish!

In Mexico we love the nacho's from the cantina. Germany my go to snack is Chewy Caramel Shortbread Bars from Epcot’s Karamell-Küche. America I have to have the American dream and in the U.K. it is a pint at rose and crown.

Carmel Popcorn in Germany - yum - don't fall for carmel corn anywhere else - not the same.

The Tipsy Ducks in Love from the tea cart in China sounds weird, but I actually really liked it. As far as snacks go, I like the cookies at Karamell Kuche.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter