Best things to shop for?

christi

Mouseketeer
I'm hopefully going to try to get some Xmas shopping done when I'm in Orlando in October! Last time we went we didn't get to the malls and I have no idea what to expect.Is the shopping every bit as good as they say it is?What are the best shopping strategies/ bargains? What should I look for? What abouit electrical items/ Can I buy things such as XBOX Games, Ipods, or even the new PSP ?

Thanks

We haven't shopped at the outlet malls in a few years, but had done a lot of shopping there in the past.
My biggest hint is to be aware of the regular prices for things you are interested in. Some thingse are good bargains, but others are not really that much different price than you can get somewhere else. Also, be aware of whether you are buying a current model of whatever or a discontinued model and what the warrenty is.
You might want to try posting on the Budget Board too.

Have fun shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter