Best time for PS @ Chef Mickey's?

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
What would be the best time for a PS at Chef Mickey's? We are going the first week of July, and are trying to figure out the best time for breakfast, so there aren't too too many people, but the food isn't getting cold and is still being replaced? I don't mind a crowd, but I hate it when there are so many people, that you are done eating and the characters still haven't come yet, and you're waiting. Any help?

I have never been to Chef Mickey's before, but we want to give it a try... is it good and well worth the money?

Quite a few people say to make a very late PS, around 11, because there are very few people, you're basically eating lunch, and the food is still fresh. I don't have experience with that personally, though, because we went at 9 AM.

I just went the beginning of May and had a 1030 ps. I thought the time was great. Food was hot and fresh and they did replenish, nothing ran out. We had great character interaction too. At times the characters were looking for something to do. I would absolutely do this time again. Chef Mickeys is great whenever you go. Have a great time.:)

We just got back from WDW. Most of our PS times worked well but if I was doing it all over. I would make every time as early as possible. If you get there soon after the restaurant is starting to serve whatever meal you are having you don't have to wait nearly as long. When we ate lunch at 11:00 or dinner at 6:00 we usually got right in but when we came out the place was packed with people waiting for a table, so my advice would be make it as early as you are willing to be there.

My family is going to WDW in June, and we called for PS's for Chef Mickey's just last week, and times are ALL BOOKED.

Wow! Must be popular! Unfortunately we aren't going to Disney over the summer :( ..... but we are saving for a Grand Gatherings with our aunts, uncles, cousins, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper: For next yr so this help anyways, with planning and such!

But thanks again! Can't wait!!:teeth:

We had a 7:50 am PS.

No long line waiting at the check-in desk.
Walked in.
Sat down immediately.
Boom!
Out walked Mickey and Pluto.

By 8:30, 9:00 it's pretty packed.

Food's okay. Remember, it's a buffet. Definitely grab a slice of breakfast pizza.

But the experience is unbelievable!!! That's what you go for, that's what you'll remember.....not whether the bacon was crispy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter