BWV Studio Room

jcmc

My HAPPY Place!
We are staying in a BWV Studio Garden/Pool View room in June. Can anyone tell me if there are any connecting studio rooms?
Thanks in advance!!!!!

We are staying in a BWV Studio Garden/Pool View room in June. Can anyone tell me if there are any connecting studio rooms?
Thanks in advance!!!!!
No, sorry, at BWV the studios are either dedicated or connected to a 1BR to create a lockoff 2BR. The best you can do is to chat/email/call MS, give them all the relevant resort reservation confirmation numbers, and ask for a “traveling with” notation to be placed on them. That lets the room assigners know to place you as close together as possible. Good luck! :tink: :tink: :tink:

There are no connecting but there are many adjoining, meaning next to each other. Request Village Green, they are all studios.

Note that Boardwalk is not great at filling requests. So you can request "next to" each other and end up no where near each other. The chances of two Village Green studios vacating next to each other on the same day are pretty slim. Hope for the best. Plan on two studios being a floor apart and in different wings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter