• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best time of year for WDW?

I am very heat sensitive. We went during late March a couple times and though it was busy the weather was great - warm but not unbearable. I would rather endure the crowds of a late Spring break than ever travel in June, July, August or September.

Just got back from our trip 20-25th and I liked late March. Warm days, cool nights. Even a cold day. 0 rain which I don’t think is “normal”. But I really enjoyed the end of March. We’re going in Fall 24 but considering a second trip early 24 as well.

Parks were busy though.

Was also just there last week. Weather was great. Only on Friday did the temp start to get uncomfortably hot.

And I guess there were lots of people there, but I didn’t find it to be “too crowded”. Maybe that’s because my expectations were set for high crowds. Also, we didn’t spend as much time at Hollywood Studios, which seems to be often listed as the most crowded park on crowd sites.

I would totally go back at the same time of year in the future.

Something to keep in mind for the same late-March period in 2024 - Easter is late March next year and could affect the crowds and availability a little earlier than the holiday does this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter