Best time to book Palo Brunch

macfam5

Mouseketeer
What is the best time to book Palo brunch if all times are available? We have early dinner seating?

I think the earliest time is 10:30. We book the first (earliest) seating. There are usually 5 or 6 couples waiting for the door to open.

Yep agree, pretty sure it's 10:00am, however we have always chosen 10:30am and had no issues or concerns. We usually have something very small for breakfast to hold us over and then get ready for the nice brunch :)

Heather

Yep agree, pretty sure it's 10:00am, however we have always chosen 10:30am and had no issues or concerns. We usually have something very small for breakfast to hold us over and then get ready for the nice brunch :)

Heather

Oh, I'd definitely have a small breakfast, especially if you are an early riser or have issues with not eating. For me, I'll be up early running at least 10 miles on deck that morning, so I'd be famished by 10:00 if I didn't eat something earlier.

We had booked for 10:30 in the past, but had the chance to do 10:00 on our last cruise. I still am not that hungry by dinner time.

We had booked for 10:30 in the past, but had the chance to do 10:00 on our last cruise. I still am not that hungry by dinner time.

Me either! I get up early, work out at 6:30, grab a quick protein to get me until 10am Palo Brunch. I only get 1 plate of 'buffet' food, split a pizza with DH (I don't order an entree), & fix a nice dessert sampler and I am still not hungry for dinner!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Oh, I'd definitely have a small breakfast, especially if you are an early riser or have issues with not eating. For me, I'll be up early running at least 10 miles on deck that morning, so I'd be famished by 10:00 if I didn't eat something earlier.

Yep agreed! We get up at a decent time and no way I'd make it w/out something small. I don't eat a lot at one meal any time so I'm used to eating breakfast every day when I get up, around 615am so even just an english muffin and hot tea will hold me over.

Agree with the others - I only get one plate and maybe one dessert and it's still hard to eat dinner!

Heather

We had a 10 am brunch on the Magic in August. I only had coffee early in the morning (early riser). I had a plate of food from the buffet, then back for a few things, no entree, and two dessert items. I was stuffed for the rest of the day until the late seating for dinner.

Me either! I get up early, work out at 6:30, grab a quick protein to get me until 10am Palo Brunch. I only get 1 plate of 'buffet' food, split a pizza with DH (I don't order an entree), & fix a nice dessert sampler and I am still not hungry for dinner!!!

I haven't kept track, but I know I get more than that. ;)

I booked 1130. My kids have me up by 7 so I eat a very light breakfast, workout and then count brunch as more of a lunch since the best thing there is the chicken parm(heaven)

But you will enjoy it anytime you go =)

What is the best time to book Palo brunch if all times are available? We have early dinner seating?

We've eaten there many times, and the only time that we didn't prefer was the earliest time. The restaurant is deserted when you enter, and seems a bit lacking in atmosphere. Even though it is a quiet retreat for brunch, it is nice to have a bit of life there with other diners. We usually pick the second available time or later.

Eating isn't the goal of cruising, we enjoy an early breakfast, then a nice brunch without stuffing, then the evening meal. All without feeling stuffed, because you don't have to eat everything!!

But, this is a small consideration....really your lifestyle more drives your brunch time choice, because the experience in Palo is consistent throughout brunch.

over50visits said:
We've eaten there many times, and the only time that we didn't prefer was the earliest time. The restaurant is deserted when you enter, and seems a bit lacking in atmosphere. Even though it is a quiet retreat for brunch, it is nice to have a bit of life there with other diners. We usually pick the second available time or later.

Too funny. We had our first Palo experience this past March and for the first half of brunch there were only one or two other tables occupied. It felt like we were having this exclusive dining experience and that it was just us. One of the best dates my wife and I have ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter