Best time to go?

diamond57

Mouseketeer
Which is best early/mid July, late August or late October? We are restricted to school holidays and cannot decide, on basis of cost (accommodation, flights from London and potential offers), weather, and how busy. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Iona

Totally understand what you mean regarding school holidays.

If I was choosing between the dates you say it is an easy answer, October is (in my opinion) one of the best times to go so that would be my choice.

To be honest if you are able to I would avoid July and August, whilst the summer holidays are the obvious time to go it's extremely hot this time of the year, in addition July can be very crowded too.

There is never a bad time to go to Florida just some months better than others, ideally a combination of nice weather but not too hot and manageable crowds is what I would look for if I was able to choose when we go, we are stuck with Easter or July/August - so next year we go in March.

Last couple of times we've been to coincide with school holidays, we have plumped for Easter/Spring hols and added a few school days onto the offical holiday. Crowds we not too bad and the weather is variable but nice, but who cares when you have a heated pool and all those fab attractions.
Wayneg is an experienced traveller and I know October looks like a good time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter