Toy Story Mania - the only one we like must do
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Tier 2
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage - we like and must do

Fantasmic!
Disney Junior Dance Party
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - we like -but does it need a FP+ ?
the seating area is very large - is it popular ?
MuppetVision 3D - we like the funny show

Star Tours
Voyage of the Little Mermaid - maybe

So we have 1 picked for Tier 1
But for Tier 2 - we only get 2 choices
Which 2 would you do from our selections above and then try for additional FP+ later in the day ?
It will be mid-November 2020

Also for Fantastic - do they still have the dinner packages with reserved seating ?

You are not interested in Slinky Dog? That is a high priority FP. TSM is very easy to get as a 4th FP. Muppets does not need a FP at all. Most of the Tier 2s don't. Frozen Sing Along is a fun show.

You are not interested in Slinky Dog? That is a high priority FP. TSM is very easy to get as a 4th FP. Muppets does not need a FP at all. Most of the Tier 2s don't. Frozen Sing Along is a fun show.
Since we were unable to get FB for Slinky Dog at 60 days, I am assuming that is the same in this case. I am assuming that we will have to go to that first thing and just suck it up and wait the 70 min at entry to ride. We cannot stay until closing that day so we are stuck with opening.

Star tours would be the best in tier 2 to get as would have the longest wait of all else in tier 2. None of the rest of them really need a FP. I have chosen muppets, purely for its location to galaxies edge and the time suited. Depending on our timings on the day we may use it or scrap we need to have it booked to be able to book a 4th FP on day. We didnt bother with toy story rides, we had plenty of choice but we chose rnrc over them. Although we can get them on day we wants specific times & hoping to get a 2nd one on day or maybe tot.

Yes they still do dinner packages for fantastmic. We are doing Holywood & vine but I think that there are other restaurant options too.

I can tell you the ones hardest to get is Slinky Dog in Tier 1, then Star Tours in Tier 2. Muppets 3D and Voyage of the Little Mermaid seem to be in a close run for the second Tier 2 to run out of availability.

Mama Melrose, Hollywood and Vine, and Hollywood Brown Derby all offer Fantasmic dinner packages-but you need to book it through "Fantasmic dining package" and not just the restaurant name. You will then be directed to pick one of the restaurants.

You don't say when you are going, so not sure on crowd levels, but Indy is very unlikely to need a FP. Same with Muppets 3D. Really the shows don't need FP generally. I would get TSM (are you SURE you don't want to try for SDD?) along with Star Tours (if you have any interest in this) and Beauty and the Beast Live. As Star Tours is the only ride in Tier 2, it is now actually quite hard to get. Once you have used those, you should be able to get ToT, AS2, RnRC as 4th+ FP. Actually TSM is generally pretty easy to get as 4th+, too.
When DH and I went in September, we went to HS a few days. We had SDD for our tier 1, then we would get a tier 2 for whatever we were close to (Disney Jr Live, Frozen Sing Along, etc) tap in, but not go in to the show to burn our tier 2s, then go on to get more tier 1s.

During Christmas to New Years.

Slinky was the only ride never saw for a 4th plus FP. Muppets and Star Tours are convenient places to tap out, and enjoyable options. Your family will vary for Tier 2.

Due to BGs joining, smugglers takes a huge chunk of the rope drop crowd, youre either front of the crowd for 30 minute wait, or if you’re at the middle to back it’ll be an hour at rope drop, or about 20 minute for Rnrc and then ToT.

Didn‘t rope drop Toy Story stuff.....

Aliens is a slow loader, only reason it’s a tier 1 is probably everyone would pick it and overload if it was a tier 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter