Best To-Go Salad

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. Can anyone please let me know the best to-go salads? I like a great salad how some like their steak. Im two full days and one night solo becore meeting my mom and would love a big salad while watching Electric Water Parade or Wishes from my lakeview Villa at the Poly.

I have a PAP and will travel for the salad lol.

Thank you.

Disney restaurants aren't really set up for carry out. If you want something from a TS restaurant, you'll need to make an ADR, order your food, and ask for a box after your food comes. Counter service locations don't have containers with lids.

You can get the salads to go at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney Marketplace!...I got the Turkey Cobb and my daughter got the Chinois Chicken to go and ate it on our Amtrak train the night we left Disney :sad:!...Salads were delicious!!

The food court in the Land at Epcot had a good salad. It was called something like the Power Salad. The Mara counter service restaurant at Animal Kingdom Lodge has a good salad.

I have had salads with chicken in them at counter service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Park. They were okay, but not as good as the two above.

Disney restaurants aren't really set up for carry out. If you want something from a TS restaurant, you'll need to make an ADR, order your food, and ask for a box after your food comes. Counter service locations don't have containers with lids.
Thank you. I am not going to do this and I appreciate your letting me know about CS and no containers with lids. That is very helpful for me to know.

You can get the salads to go at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney Marketplace!...I got the Turkey Cobb and my daughter got the Chinois Chicken to go and ate it on our Amtrak train the night we left Disney :sad:!...Salads were delicious!!
Thank you. So you got the salads to go with a lid? I have one solo day and perhaps I'll go there and get my salad LOL

The food court in the Land at Epcot had a good salad. It was called something like the Power Salad. The Mara counter service restaurant at Animal Kingdom Lodge has a good salad.

I have had salads with chicken in them at counter service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Park. They were okay, but not as good as the two above.
Thank you. Maybe if I don't go to DTD, I'll go to Epcot and get the salad and eat there or bring back.

I very much appreciate all your help everyone! I think I got it all covered!

Gasparilla Grill , is the quick service at the Grand Floridian, and has a salad that they make up for you with the ingredients you select. We go there as often as we can, it's so good.

It will be packaged in a plastic container with a lid.

Pop century also has the make your own salad option and the boardwalk bakery has some salads to go.

Contempo cafe had a couple salads that sounded good, although we didn't try them. All of our takeout food came with lids.

Love the Turkey Cobb salad at WPE!

If you plan on going somewhere without containers, you can always bring ziploc bags or plastic containers with you! I take ziploc bags wherever I go!

Y&Y CS has a great Mandarin chicken salad complete with lid!

10YYMandarinChickenSalad.jpg

Here's another vote for the "Make Your Own Salad" at POR food court. I'm not sure if other food courts offer this but this is wonderful!! Huge and so many things to choose from to make it just how you like!

Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge: Wilderness Salad - with chicken, walnuts, apples, cheddar, croutons and apple vinaigrette $10.79

Very, very yummy.

Laura

Boardwalk Bakery has a yummy grilled chicken salad. Plus, with all the calories you saved eating a salad, you can get a gigantic cupcake for dessert!

Will you have a car? Willing to drive offsite? I love Logan's salad. They have salads with steak (basically a cobb but steak....so good). Its where International Drive and 192 meet. If you know where Gaylord Palms is make a right there and uturn at next light and into their parking lot. It would probably take the same amount of time if not less to go there compared to DTD. Just a thought.

http://logansroadhouse.com/menu/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter