Best TS Breakfast? Need one for our last day.

DisneyFansInNYC

DIS Veteran
We rarely have TS breakfasts. Our last one was Kona Café for Easter. We all loved it. We want a good TS breakfast for our last day on our last trip of the year this summer. We are eating at Cape May for breakfast in the middle of our trip so what other breakfast meal really stands out? We love characters but would prefer the better tasting food for the last day. If we can have both that would be great.

Thanks for your input. :yay:

Boma! It is delicious and has endless options. Also, if you've never been to AKL it is worth a trip over there in itself :)

1900 Park Fare - buffet with characters but I like it still after about 20 years of eating there.

The Wave at Contemporary - very good buffet with the option of table service as well. I now eat here every trip for early breakfast.

Boma! It is delicious and has endless options. Also, if you've never been to AKL it is worth a trip over there in itself :)

We have eaten there for dinner and love it but never did breakfast. I am going to look into it. Thank you!

1900 Park Fare - buffet with characters but I like it still after about 20 years of eating there.

The Wave at Contemporary - very good buffet with the option of table service as well. I now eat here every trip for early breakfast.

We have done 1900 PF and love it too. We have never eaten at the Wave. We actually have reservations for lunch for this trip I will look into the breakfast. Do you eat the buffet or TS at the Wave? Thank you for the info!

I eat the buffet here. Sweet potato pancakes, smoked salmon, bread pudding, everything you can imagine!

I think Tusker House in AK or Boma are great breakfasts.

Honestly the best breakfast I had on my last trip was at the Rainforest Café in AK

We loved the Tusker Hse breakfast... it is the only ADR my DH demanded we have. It is my DD's family's favorite also.

I agree! It's our traditional last day breakfast. Afterwards we stroll around and watch animals.

Well you've already done the best one there is, Kona, but I also hear great things about trails end

If you're looking for something in the parks...Tusker House. Grand Floridian Café is one of our favorite TS breakfasts on property.

We rarely have TS breakfasts. Our last one was Kona Café for Easter. We all loved it. We want a good TS breakfast for our last day on our last trip of the year this summer. We are eating at Cape May for breakfast in the middle of our trip so what other breakfast meal really stands out? We love characters but would prefer the better tasting food for the last day. If we can have both that would be great.

Thanks for your input. :yay:

We love Ohana. Cape May is our favorite breakfast overall, but Ohana runs a close second. It doesn't have as much variety as a buffet, but it is all you can eat with the food served family style, so you don't have to go through a buffet line :).

Ohana! Definitely our favorite. I love not having to get up and walk around to get my food in the morning.

BOMA!!! Omg, best TS breakfast on site. Huge selection of traditional fare, roasted meats, made to order omelettes, pastries, fruits, coffees, juices.... We always make it our breakfast on our checkout day - mostly because you definitely eat way too much for a park day, lol!

We think the breakfast buffet is good at Crystal Palace. Characters and the breakfast food are good but most importantly it allows you to get into MK before opening which makes for great photos!

I have never had breakfast at Ohana or Crystal Palace, so I don't know if they are better...but I really really love the breakfast at Captain's Grille! The buffet has really great delicious options, and you can order eggs as well. Plus, they have a full menu for those who don't want the buffet.

We like the breakfast at Whispering Canyon at WL. We've also enjoyed the breakfast buffet at Cape May Café at BC and Captain's Grill at YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter