Best two rides not to miss

Jaletu2022

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to come on here and quickly say, according to my experience early October, the two best rides in the parks were Rise of the Resistance in DHS and Flight of Passage in AK. I was really impressed with both. Not just a ride but an experience!

Flight of Passage is my new favorite of the two. You really feel like you're flying - but you're safe so you enjoy it more. What a rush!

Rise of the Resistance is so funny as well as impressive. You feel like you're there. Second best favorite. The castmembers were esp. great here. One little boy got really scared and the CM handled it well. He took him on tour of the "holding area" and calmed him down. It was really a great show as well as a ride. Don't miss it if possible.

Of course, enjoyed and would want to do again 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Slinky Dog, Soarin', and several others. Was a great time! Don't miss the afternoon parade in MK.

I would pick Rise and FoP as my top two, not-to-be-missed rides as well. I haven’t been on GoG but can’t do that one due to motion sickness.

I'm sure you are not alone in your top 2 picks. I have a whole bunch of them bunched together as my top picks... some of them for the technical prowess, some for the thrill level, some for nostalgia, some for the immersiveness...

Dan

Guardians of the Galaxy is my top. Rode it for the first time in September. We enjoyed Tron but it is simply too short to be on the same level as Guardians, Rise, FoP, and others, IMO.

GoTG is awesome followed barely but FOP, they are by far the best in the park! I really wanted to like RoTR but in my opinion it’s just meh, to me you spend all your time walking from room to room and about 45 secs of ride! Haven’t ridden Tron yet, so I’ll se in about 3 weeks if it’s any good!

it's really hard to choose just 2. I consider ROTR as not just a ride but more of an experience and is definitely in the top 2 if not 1. FOP, Guardians, ToT, Splash Mountain 😭, are/were all in the mix.

I love Soarin' too. Still a great ride! Disclosure - didn't get to do Guardians😞. Wanted to but just didn't get the right opportunity. Epcot was a very busy day for us. So can't disagree on that being a ride not to miss - it looks awesome!

We'd probably replace your ROTR with Guardians - but I know how popular ROTR is! It's not something we need to do very often - our choice and opinion! But FOP definitely at the top!
Totally agree. We would not miss GoTG (really it's our #1,l but have no need to do ROTR each time.

Soarin will always be in my top 5, and if we are talking my favorite based on the nostalgia and memories it’s my #1.

Guardians is the best! ROTR and FOP would be next. Tron was a bust for our whole group. Too short and just OK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter