Best use of DDP snacks?

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
What are some of the best snack credits? I don't want to waste them all on water.

If there's a thread, I'd appreciate the link. Thanks!

By far, food and wine festival. Only way to get a $8.50 lobster roll for a snack credit.

If you aren't there during food & wine you have literally hundreds of other choices. there's a snack thread that could help.

Get free water at the CS locations. Save snack credits for food and drinks that are more expensive and taste so much better than water!

Dole Whip Floats, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Brownie Sundaes, etc. There are so many choices so a bottled water to me is a waste of a credit. I eat quite healthy all year so when I go on vacation I don't count calories.

I believe most anything at the Starbucks locations count for snack credit. If you're into that type of thing. Even the large sizes. I was surprised to see that.

Getting what you want, when you want it, without worrying about counting pennies.
Absolutely this. Every time. The best value is not the most expensive. It's getting the thing you want. Whether that is water, ice cream, the F&W lobster roll, or whatever.

One thing to keep in mind is that many people try to carefully use their snack credits for the best value and then end up with several extra snack credits on their last day. They can then either leave these unused or scramble to find and buy snacks that can travel home with them.

Our plan this next trip is to use a snack credit whenever/wherever we want something, without worrying about value.

I love to get slices of fudge at Main Street Confectionary...that's something I normally don't buy at home. We also like to get funnel cakes, milk shakes, and those huge cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter