Best way from WDW to PC for Royal Caribbean Cruise?

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
6 Adults 6 bags Staying at Fort Wilderness before our RC cruise.

what’s the best way to get to Port Canaveral?

Thanks Bunches!

Either rent a car (van) one-way or use a car service. FL Tours is an official sponsor to the Transportation section of the DIS boards. Why not try them and help support the boards too.

BEST is subjective

My BEST says hire a limo (which may not cost as much as you think and is door to door)

some folks say BEST is to rent a van but this ain't cheap and ya got to go get it and deal with the drop off and and and

another BEST is a transfer service and many will do this for you ......

8 people and they can hang a trailer for bags .....
2017-lincoln-mkt-limousine-5d140e8100052-large.jpeg

https://hotrayzlimos.com/fleet/lincoln-mkt-8-passenger/#iLightbox[gallery_image_1]/2

Cruise Control Transportation, very attentive and reliable service.

Either rent a car (van) one-way or use a car service. FL Tours is an official sponsor to the Transportation section of the DIS boards. Why not try them and help support the boards too.
I just clicked on the link and it seems that they only do airport transfers - do you need to call for transfers to the cruise ship?

Though it's been a while, the last time we did a pre-cruise stay at WDW we rented a minivan from the Dolphin and dropped it off in Port Canaveral and they shuttled us to the port. It was pretty painless and not too costly.

I used Gear Fusion Transport on my last trip from MCO to a Universal hotel and was very impressed with the service. They have a website that shows you their cars and will tell you the cost, I'm pretty sure they do port transfers for larger groups.

We've done one way car rental and private shuttle. Depending on rate/size of party, one of those would probably be the best option.

Back in 2019 before the pandemic, we just took an uber. It was pretty easy. Our uber driver said she loves to do the long haul drives. Usually she'd be over there daily to pick people up, so getting to take us over was an added bonus for her. With as large as your party is you might need more than one if you go that route, but it is another route to consider. We just had three of us (all adults) and fit in a regular uber. They have larger ones too. I guess you can compare it to other options.

I was quoted $220 from Florida Tours for two people which seems high to me but maybe that's normal? It was $350 total for airport to resort and resort to port. Renting a car is not an option.

In my searches, I've found options that will take you from a Disney hotel to Port Canaveral for $35 per person for a shared ride shuttle. I'm traveling solo and haven't booked anything yet, so I'm not sure if there's a catch, but that seems to be the most reasonable option for me.

In my searches, I've found options that will take you from a Disney hotel to Port Canaveral for $35 per person for a shared ride shuttle. I'm traveling solo and haven't booked anything yet, so I'm not sure if there's a catch, but that seems to be the most reasonable option for me.
Do you remember offhand who that was with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter