Best Way to Call Airlines

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I've probably posted this before, but I'm thinking about it again because our latest trip is coming up next week, and I'm obsessively checking on our flights (outbound is changed, although not enough to affect anything negatively).
If you want a quick way to call your airline without looking up the phone number, use 1-800-555-TELL. It's a voice-recognition service that will connect you to any airline (among other services). After the little ad, just say "Tellme Travel," then "Airlines," then the name of your airline (they will prompt you through it). Voila! You are connected!
Tellme also offers free weather reports and wake-up calls, two additional services that I find very useful around trip time. It doesn't work from a payphone, but it's a free call from any residential phone. They have a bunch of other services, too, including blackjack with "Sean Connery" (call & say "Blackjack" to see what I mean).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter