Best way to get from DW to Universal or Sea World?

kecall

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>You all are cons
What is the best way to get to Universal or Sea World if you've flown and don't have your own car? Rent a car for the day?? Taxi??? What in your experience is the best way?? Thanks!

Mears offers round trip van service to the other parks for $12 per person. Taxis are available, but costly. You can also take an Orlando area city bus (the Lynx) which leaves from Downtown Disney. You will have to transfer at least once.

We are a party of 7, so the Mears trip would get very expensive....Can I rent a car easily at DW?? (I seem to remember a car rental place onsite)... If so, how can I get from the Poly to the car rental place???

Any other suggestions for a group this size???

Thanks!

You can rent a car from Dollar. They have an office at one of the downtown disney hotels. Look on their website for location.

One day rental is prolly going to cost around $50, plus parking at Universal is $7 or 8 now.

If you are on a budget, take the Lynx. It is the Public Bus that you catch at the TTC and the cost is $1.00 both ways. The #50 stops at Sea World.
They are clean, safe and the drivers are VERY helpful in getting you off at your right stop.
Gerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter