Best way to get to ADR

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I have a 7:30 ADR at Chefs on a night MK closes at 6. Would it be easier to take monorail to Epcot or take the bus to Beach club and walk thru IG?

Kind of a 6 in one half a dozen in the other. The monorail lets you off further away from WS but you still have to walk from BC to WS. Either way, it's a schlep IMO. Also, you could end up waiting close to 20 min or more for either form of transportation. Although an hour and a half "should" be enough time.
If you are concerned about cutting it close, I'd either Uber or Minnie Car service it.

If this is during the Holiday season I would take a bus to the Beach Club add check out the decorations there and at the Yacht Club. The walk through the IG.

I think the bus is the easiest route, especially if you are trying to leave at park closing. Don't forget you have to make the monorail switch at the Ticket and Transportation Center.

The MK would probably be closing that evening because of a party. You can still take a bus to the MK.

Bus to BC. Much, much closer than taking the monorail. If you take the monorail, you have to change monorails (going up & down the ramps at the TTC), walk thru the whole entrance plaza, future world & most of the way around the world showcase. With the bus, you go thru the lobby, short walk to International Gateway, turn right & you are in France. Plus, if you have time, you can check out the Christmas decorations at BC, YC or BWI.

I would take the bus and hop on BWI or BC (whichever comes first). BC is slightly closer, but I would rather be on my way to BWI than waiting endlessly for a BC bus.

I would take the bus to Beach Club or Boardwalk. I suspect the buses will be less busy than the monorail. The entrance at IG is almost always less crowded than the main entrance. This also puts you close to Chefs.

We love the walk through Epcot to/from the monorail, but if my feet were tired I'd get a Lyft from the Contemporary to the Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter