Best way to get to EMM at MK from Wilderness Lodge

cmorrison87

Earning My Ears
Booked EMM for our upcoming trip in May. Wondering best way to get there from Wilderness Lodge. Would like to be at MK gates by 7:15/7:30. Does the boat to MK run that early? Should I take boat to Contemporary and then walk? How much time should I allow for travel?

Thanks!

Booked EMM for our upcoming trip in May. Wondering best way to get there from Wilderness Lodge. Would like to be at MK gates by 7:15/7:30. Does the boat to MK run that early? Should I take boat to Contemporary and then walk? How much time should I allow for travel?

Thanks!
Boats to MK start 30 or 60 minutes before park opening. I believe the first boat to CR leaves between 6:45-7:00. Check the signs at the dock for current info. Walking time from CR to MK is about 10 minutes, so if you get the 1st boat, you should get to MK right within your window.

But also check with captain as you're boarding. I think one told me that there is an unpublished early boat to MK, but I don't remember the time.

Thanks!
Bus. They start at 6:30am or earlier. Don't wait on the boat. That early in the morning is hit and miss with the boats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter