Best way to purchase park tickets?

nancy1013

Earning My Ears
We will be in Disney July 17 - 24, Traveling with four 18 yr olds. Which tickets would be best to purchase? Want time to relax at the pool. They sleep late, so will not be going to the parks early.
What are the benefits of the different tickets Hopper vs Hopper Plus? I know the difference, just want your input. Thanks.

I would probably get 5 or 6 day passes to use- we tend not to do the parks on the day we arrive or the day we depart - we take advantage of Downtown Disney or Disney Quest. The 6 day passes would cover your stay each day or the 5 day would give you a day off to do something else. We usually get the Plus tickets for one trip and the regular Hoppers for the next because we never seem to use all the plus options in one trip and can carry them over. If you don't think you'd be using any of the Plus options I'd go for the regular ones :)

Have a fun trip!

Considor the possibility for an anual pass if you are planning to go to diney within a year from this vacation. The discount alone on the hotel room could be worth it to purchase them or even just one for a child in the group. (only one person in the party need have one to recieve the ap discount for onsite hotels and the other discount perks the pass offers.) I also don't think there is that huge of a price difference by the time you pay for 6 day hoppers. maybe this way you could come back on another trip even if you werent planning on it. Just a suggestion.

The type of ticket you need depends on a few factors.

* How often do you plan on going to the parks?

* Will you do attractions OTHER than Disney? (Universal, Sea World, etc.)

* Will you visit water parks, or Disney Quest?

* Will you be back within a year?

It's difficult to give input without knowing exactly what you're planning on doing.

Generally, for an entire week, your best bet is probably a 6 or 7 day hopper plus. That's assuming that you want to do the parks everyday, and maybe visit the water parks and/or Pleasure Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter