Best Way to Request Sunset Savanna at Kidani?

fortheloveofminnie

Earning My Ears
I will be at AKV 2BR Savanna View in January. I really want the Sunset Savanna, not Pembe. What is the best way to accomplish this? I don't care about distance from lobby, elevators, bus stop, etc. (Yes, I've been there and know how spread out the resort is) I just want a nice view. It's why I bought AKV. My in-laws will be with me and they are huge animal lovers and would love the best view possible.

So obviously, I will request the Sunset Savanna. But is there anything else? I've heard that even # rooms face Sunset Savanna. Is it even helpful to request something like that? Any help would be appreciated. I know nothing is guaranteed, but it doesn't hurt to try!!

Call MS and ask them to add a request for "Sunset Savanna" to your reservation. I don't know whether the Sunset facing rooms have odd or even numbers but I think a request for "Sunset Savanna" is the most straightforward way to ask for what you want.

Just remember they're requests. I think Sunset Savanna is ok as a request. We requested close to the lobby, and lower floor, and ended up on the the 5th floor and 3 beads away on our recent October trip. But it was all right.

Since there isn't any rush, I suggest that you send a contact form request through the member website. Leave the phones open to members with more urgent business.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter