Best way to Resort Hop for.....

goofytiggerfan

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney World for Christmas (arriving Christmas eve to Dec 29th) we are not doing the parks we are just wanting to see what the rest of the world has to offer (and the outlets) this trip. I want to do a resort hop to see Christmas decor as this is our first Christmas trip. What is the best way to do that? I am going to do the monorail, but would like to see some of the other deluxe resorts too. Can it be done in one day or would you recommend two half days? During the Christmas Season are their any characters around outside of the parks besides character meals?

Thank you all in advance!!

We are going to Disney World for Christmas (arriving Christmas eve to Dec 29th) we are not doing the parks we are just wanting to see what the rest of the world has to offer (and the outlets) this trip. I want to do a resort hop to see Christmas decor as this is our first Christmas trip. What is the best way to do that? I am going to do the monorail, but would like to see some of the other deluxe resorts too. Can it be done in one day or would you recommend two half days? During the Christmas Season are their any characters around outside of the parks besides character meals?

Thank you all in advance!!
Do the monorail resorts. At CR, take the boat to WL. Then bus to HS and walk or boat to BWI, YC, BC. Boat or walk back to HS, grab a bus to AKL. You should be able to do this in a single day.

Just be aware that each resort monorail station now has a security checkpoint. You will need to pass thru that security check each time you board the monorail. You may want to walk from Poly to GF instead. It's not a bad walk along the water.

As posted above, definitely make sure do to the Epcot resorts as well! They have gorgeous decorations and it's a beautiful walk around the water and you can enjoy the 3 deluxe resorts. Also good dining/drinking options too. I think that Animal Kingdom Lodge and Kidani village would be worth a trip to, as you can walk on the path between the two resorts or take the resort buses between them. You can also spend time outside on their balconies watching the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter