Best WDW Restaurants for Vegetarian?

kdl121

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm sorry if this question has been asked before (it probably has) ... I can't seem to find a great website for research on this, but I may be going to Disney World with my old roommate in a couple years, and she's a vegetarian. I like to look at the menus, but not being a vegetarian, I can't always tell if there are options for her or not, and I want to find some restaurants with as many options as possible. Can anyone speak from experience, or does anyone know of a good resource for research on this? Thank you in advance!

It's probably not in the running but Victoria and Albert's vegetarian menu sounded so good I almost ordered it over the regular menu once.

I tried getting the menu off of the victoria and albert's dedicated site but that is now redirecting to the WDW main site but found a vegan example which looks just as good

https://vegandisneyworld.com/2016/12/19/fine-dining-at-victoria-and-alberts/#more-2299

I noticed some pretty excellent looking vegetarian options at Artist Point when checking it out to see if it would make the cut for our final list of restaurants for last week's trip.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm sorry if this question has been asked before (it probably has) ... I can't seem to find a great website for research on this, but I may be going to Disney World with my old roommate in a couple years, and she's a vegetarian. I like to look at the menus, but not being a vegetarian, I can't always tell if there are options for her or not, and I want to find some restaurants with as many options as possible. Can anyone speak from experience, or does anyone know of a good resource for research on this? Thank you in advance!
Besides the outstanding tasting menus at Victoria & Albert's, which includes a Vegetarian Menu, every restaurant at Disney will have at least one vegetarian menu option.

As we might all suspect, this is frequently a pasta dish.

However, the 'Curry places' like Sanaa, Tiffins, etc. are going to also have some non-pasta options.

Further, a Vegan may have a difficult time at Disney, but Vegetarians should be fine. Disney has come a long way since the days of burgers and fried chicken being ubiquitous. For instance:
http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/sa...ra-world-of-avatar-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter