• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

best western LBV

jhayfla

Earning My Ears
has anyone stayed at the best western at lake buena vista i read on mousesavers that it wasnt that great i would like someones opinion of the place

Hi there,
I just did a search on this site for this hotel. There was a lot of great information
about this hotel. We too have reservations for this hotel in April.
I found that the majority of the posts had good things to say about the rooms, but
most didn't like the lobby( BIG DEAL).
Most people recommended that you should ask for a room overlooking Epcot so you
can watch the fireworks at night from your balcony.
Just keep in mind that hotel reviews are very relative. What some people think is
good or bad doesn't nessesarily make it so.
Hope this helps.
Tracycd

We were just there for Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised - it was nice. I had also read the post from mousesavers and worried for nothing. It was more than worth the $39.00 a night we paid. I found nothing wrong with the lobby either. We did get lucky and rec'd a room with a view of Downtown Disney and watched the fireworks from our belcony.

Any other questions, feel free to ask!

Have Fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter