Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn 1 King Bed/2 Queen Bed suites and bathrooms

The Camelot Inn right across the street from Disneyland has a huge family suite
It’s glorious! Two queens and a sleeper chair in one room and a king with a pull out couch in another room. Door shut between, each room has its own thermostat
Problem: one bathroom :(

The Tropicana is right across the street as well and has Park View Suites.
The “living room” has a pull out couch and its OWN bathroom and the bedroom has a king and its OWN bathroom
Plus a balcony with firework views

Otherwise check the Anaheim Desert inn, many room types with separate sleeping areas and multi bathroom set ups . They actually show the floor plan of each room on their website
The Tropicana suite seems to be a lot less than the cost of 2 rooms but all the dates I checked (just to compare prices) were booked. Is there only 1 Park View Suite? How far out do you have to plan?

The Tropicana suite seems to be a lot less than the cost of 2 rooms but all the dates I checked (just to compare prices) were booked. Is there only 1 Park View Suite? How far out do you have to plan?
It’s the pop out balcony ones here (see pic)
I think there are at least 4…
I just looked for next month and there is availability
I booked one last month (for next month)

Depends on when you’re going

Attachments

• IMG_7399.png
    IMG_7399.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 9
Interesting. I just scrolled forward until I found dates that were not Xed out after the first few I tried came back none available, and I had to go all the way to late August. Thanks for the info.

Interesting. I just scrolled forward until I found dates that were not Xed out after the first few I tried came back none available, and I had to go all the way to late August. Thanks for the info.
What are your actual dates? Can I help you? I just put in every weekend next month, in April and the Park View Suite is available. How are you looking?
These are screen shots of the price of the weekends in April

Attachments

• IMG_7431.jpeg
    IMG_7431.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7432.jpeg
    IMG_7432.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7433.jpeg
    IMG_7433.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 3

Thank you so much ! I don't have any dates yet, though. I'm just thinking about our next next trip (we have an upcoming trip when we are staying gat CCI but it looks like this will be the last time I can afford that - retired with NO cost of living increase - ah the joys of teaching!).

You are so kind!

I'm just thinking, did you get those images off the hotel's web site, or did you have to go to one of those travel sites? Maybe that was part of my problem...

Welp, my mom just said she and my dad don't think they're physically up to the trip, so it looks like it would just be my wife and me. In that case, I think we'll be staying in a king bed room at the Best Western Anaheim Inn.

Thanks for your advice, everyone! Much appreciated!
This is a great hotel; I've booked it for the 3rd time for this September.

I'm just thinking, did you get those images off the hotel's web site, or did you have to go to one of those travel sites? Maybe that was part of my problem...
So sorry! JUST seeing this reply, it was straight from their own website.

I don't book third party for hotels, often you can't get the exact room you want, make room request, make changes easily and dealing w/ third party can be terrible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter