• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best wishes to Pete

WebmasterPete said:
Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

This is the best news I have had all day! Welcome back!

Hi folks,

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. To end any speculation, I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Again, I want to say "Thank you" to all of you for being so kind and supportive. You have no idea how much that has meant to me over these past weeks. I miss the show terribly and can't wait to be back!!

Thanks,
Pete

Happy dance! Happy dance! Happy dance! :yay: :cool1: :woohoo:

That car must really be awesome. ;)

Great news. Great news

I'll be returning to the show for the Nova Scotia meet. We'll be recording that show on Aug 10th and it will air on the 13th. I'll be back pretty much regularly after that - although Dustin will be filling in for me more moving forward.

Thanks,
Pete

That's great news Pete and thanks Dustin for a superb job!

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

Great news!!!:cool1:

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

I miss you terribly Pete!! Soooo glad to hear you are returning!!!!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Good to hear that you're doing well. Miss you terribly when you're not hosting the show. I must admit that I tune in and when I see Dustin [although he's great] he is not you. I just sigh and watch the show regardless. You make the show sir and I'm sure I speak for many when I say that your voice is my link to Disney when I'm not there. My family and I are heading down this coming Monday August 5th for 9 days and I am coming back [which I don't want to think about yet] to catch up with the podcast.

Really hope that you're well and finding serenity in whatever you're experiencing at this time. Our thoughts are with you. Take care.

Oh My Gosh! I think there's a tear in my eye. Yes - Dustin was great, but we still need you back, Pete. So glad to hear the good news! :banana:

Glad to hear you are ready to be back. Hope this means all has been righted in your world. Keep on keepin' on, good sir!

Kim

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

This makes me smile. :)

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Pete

:banana::banana::banana: Woo hoo, best news i've heard all day!! :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter